Reviews for Keiko & Satsuki
Amy chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
That's great I wish the episode turned out like that :D
darkstormkrazer22 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
THIS IS AN AUSOME FANFIC MAN I WAS HOPING THAT YOU WOULD MAKE THE STORY LONGER LIKE YOU ALL THE WAY TILL THE TRAIN AND TRY TO THINK WHAT THEY WERE THINKING ON THE TRAIN SINCE WEN I WATCHED THE SHOW IT WAS QUIET WELL ITS ONLY A SUGGESTION ANYWAYS GREAT STORY HOPE YOU WRITE MORE!D
darkstormkrazer22 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
that is so cute with satsuki and keiko and they are truly my favorite too i mean ichika and manatsu are okay but manatsu only kissed ichika at the end because she soon was going to disappear and i guess it showed that she loved her but it was short and quick and then i said that was a good short story with keiko x satsuki!
gotToluvAnime chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
good thing that someone wrote something about the two.. i also love the both of them! i love episode nine to the point where i even search the net about their relationship! is there going on between the two of them ayway? well, i hope you write something again about the two of course...
damn unique chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
just one story about those two?mou-I'm so I'm glad you wrote episode was also my fav because those two were my favourite characters in uta about writing some more stories about them?I liked this one.
Vampwriter chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Sad, but interesting. Next?
Sensational Sista chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
e these two were my fav characters! great fic! u

Sista
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
YAY! Finally a Satsuki/Keiko story! YOu never gets to see much of 'em. It's usually Kai and Sei...Please update again!
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Not many Uta-Kata fics out there in the world... I wonder why... anyways, great job with writing this. I see many Sei/Kai fics... :P
Shadow chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Woot! SatxKeiko are the best couple in the series . Excellent uh...recap of the ep (sorry guess it wasn't a story story, but it was still great) Looking forward to some more fics of yours on these two.
Suzuna chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
It was good, even though it was basically a retake on ep. 9... you should do some stories of your own with this couple, they're too cute!
MarimiteFan chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
uoo! kawaii

im spanish, but i love the scene :)

more Uta-Kata Shoujo Ai :D
HikaruOfArrow chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
cool
Tukuyomi chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Yay, finally an Uta-Kata fanfic without Sei and Kai XD Wonder if I'm the only one who found them just annoying and in the way *g*

Anyway, really nice story. Episode 9 is my favorite too

I hope to see you write more in the future
Hofftailing chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
What a sweet and fluffy fic. Ep 9 was one of the most heart-wrenching episodes of that series. It was interesting to see it from Satsuki and Keiko's POVs. I'm not entirely convinced that they had romantic feelings for each other at this point, but they would make a cute couple if the series continued on.