Reviews for accumulation of the little things
cherry-kiss-red chapter 15 . 10/6/2005
Damn belts!

Great story... I laughed so much...

-carrie-
Eden Eyes chapter 15 . 8/15/2005
LOVED IT!
csmit99 chapter 15 . 8/15/2005
i liked it very much this whole story is definately one to read again and again thank you:)
inlya chapter 15 . 8/14/2005
Hey Kristy. Now I am at chapter 11 (reviewing from 15, I know I know), but I got to go soon. Though, I didn't want to leave you without a review. I love how you write. I love the way you point things. Sometimes, it's not the hard things that are hard. It's the easy things, discribben in a way that it seems good. And you can do that. (Does this make sense? Probably not). I want to tell you, please please please never stop writing. Never ever! You hear me! :)

When you are back, I would love to talk to you more. I wish you good luck. Thinking of you :)

Miriam
pinkforensics chapter 15 . 8/13/2005
I haven't reviewed every chapter, but I wanted to thank you for providing a good read. This story was captivating from start to finish and I enjoyed reading it. You captured the characters well, which is an important basis for a good story.
Sara Sidle Grissom chapter 15 . 8/13/2005
I'm sorry I didn't review earlier! Sorry!

But I really loved this chapter, you write really good... The epilogue was just perfect! Very well done *claps hands* but now it's over, what do I have to look forward to now? *swallows tears away*

But keep up the good work girl! *hugs*

- Myra
odeepblue chapter 15 . 8/12/2005
truly to do a story based on fiction so true to the characters is amazing and making 15 chapters all as good and interesting is incredible. you should be getting paid for this, it was great, i really enjoyed it, all 15 of them. you should be proud of your self. you make a hell of a writer.
jtbwriter chapter 15 . 8/12/2005
Oh My God!

Poor Gris-stopped by a faulty belt!

That's too funny-but the sweetness of this story-

I wanted to cry when I read his reactions to

Sara's lovingly taking care of his cut finger.

Great read-thanks for the good story!
lostondarox chapter 15 . 8/12/2005
Great story!
jtbwriter chapter 14 . 8/1/2005
Oh poor Gris! (Blush and grin!) He is too funny here

and Sara actually understood!

But her description of punishment-that's priceless!

I somehow don't think Gris will even be tempted!

Good update-thanks for continuing this! Now what?:)
Golerina chapter 14 . 7/29/2005
Grissom being a bitch to Sofia? If only it actually would happen in the show! Please update soon!
GLF chapter 14 . 7/27/2005
I loved this chap. I'm so glad you got ovfer your blocade. can't wait for the last chap
Eden Eyes chapter 14 . 7/26/2005
AWESOME! I love this story! I loved what Sara and her friend did to her friends ex! Pure Geneious!
Eden Eyes chapter 13 . 7/18/2005
Awesome story, I am adoring it! I hope you update very very soon! If you ever need any help, with ideas, or anything, just email me at Like I said before this story is AWESOME and I can't wait for you to update!

Keep up the amazing work!

~Sidle chick :)
emma chapter 13 . 6/27/2005
hey, lovin' it, youve really got grissom down, havent you? its awesome! congrats, cant wait for more!

xoxo emma