Reviews for Destiny
NotToBeMessedWith chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
I interrupt my reading of this awesome fanfic to point out that you have the most awesome pen name...
IdontKnow chapter 23 . 5/13/2007
Just found this story, its great but you got to update soon or i will cry, turst me its not pretty.
Rhi chapter 23 . 7/30/2006

update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update!

Soon, please! :)
Artemis-Delilah-Avari chapter 23 . 7/21/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I love this fic!

Hawkeye chapter 23 . 6/25/2006
Es bueno!

This actually parallels my first KOTOR game. mostly.

Me likey, though. The stimcaf (or whatever it was XD) addiction was a nice touch, I think..

*pokes until you post a new chapter*
Iceman chapter 19 . 1/24/2006
HK's funny as Hell, asking if he had permission to kill 'Dark Jedi Meatbags'! I love this fic!
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 10 . 1/14/2006
...Well that's insanely ironic. O_o Revan's all like "I'll save the galaxy from an evil sith lord!" and then she des, and Malak is like, "I'll be the sith lord" and he is, and sierra's like "I'll there." and she was, since she wasn't mentioned.
rogue-jedi-princess chapter 23 . 12/23/2005
I nearly cried with joy when you updated this. Please update again soon!

Roach4Life chapter 23 . 12/23/2005
ZOMG A UPDATE! Yow! Awesome chapter Ms. RPD. Merry Christmas!
DarthNexus9000 chapter 23 . 12/21/2005
good chapter...i hope you write more often, I almost forgot aboout this story
DarthNexus9000 chapter 22 . 11/15/2005
Good Chapter
FeeldaForce chapter 21 . 11/5/2005
I want to no where you have been for like the last couple months! This is like one of my favorite fanfics, and u haven't updated in forever. Please, I beg you to update soon! PLEASE (times like a thousand)! I know its sounds like I'm bashing and all, but im not, i just want to read some more of this fanfic! PLEASE once again!
JDRVJonas chapter 23 . 10/2/2005
When's the next update?
emily chapter 23 . 9/10/2005
plz update soon! I really like this fic
Miss Loquacious chapter 21 . 9/9/2005
Liking it. Esp the way cnaderous described the trip to and from the star map on tantooine. typical. *rollseyes*