Reviews for Strong
gottaloveJamesPotter chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
incredible, you did really good. But how could you kill of harry, he's awesome!
LoonyLurvesFred chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
That was beautiful. I cried too. Whoever marries you better appreciate this talent because its amazing. Keep writing. You are my treat when I finish homework assignment, I love reading your stories.
Kelly123 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Sigh...

This really is how i thought the book would turn out...

Now it's all over(dear god, is it pathetic that i almost didn't want to read the last chapter just so i wouldn't have to utter that HORRID phrase?), and i am left to rely on shifting through old stories to find something ot satisfy my HP cravings.

Lovely, of course, but you knew that already didn't you?
Korean Pearl chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Is it awful of me that I would laugh if Harry actually died? Well, I would be impressed by Rowling, to not sucummbing to a really usual ending.

KP
Katinka chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
OH MY HEAVENS.

You've killed me. Killed me dead. This is hauntingly, heartbreakingly beautiful.
Tree Climber chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I ADORE it!
morgenstern chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Brilliant! Really, that was an incredible story. I adore the way you portrayed their grief. Hermione and Ron were so in character in their grief. Amazing job.
Miss Prewett chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
fantastic keep it up
taemin chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
See those blotchy marks on my face? Those are tears, from me sobbing hard.

... I'm obsessed.
peregrinepandora chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
So very, very beautiful. Well done, and phenomenally in character. So very like Ron to wear his heart on his sleeve, and so very like Hermione not to trust anything she can't read in a book.
VegaOfTheLyre chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
This was amazing and quick unbelievably perfect and I can TOTALLY see Ron acting like that- and Hermione too, for that matter. Poor Harry. Wonder what happened to the good old chap.
pyla chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Bwah! So sad, I don't want Harry to die :( But he could...buhhuu...

You are the queen of R/Hr along with Arabella SugarQuiller (JKR is of course the almighty Godess, above us all hehe), seriously, I worship your fics. And you made me a Snape/Sinistra shipper too, heehee.
Be Summer Rain chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Okay, so I'd read this before, but I'm bored out of my mind and decided to, well, reread it. And...holy crap, how did I not notice this? Because I've got goosebumps all over. I really love this. You are so ridiculously talented; don't forget. I miss your writing. *pout*
Laura135 chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
I have no problems with sayinf I got incredibly teary whilst reading this. It's a beautiful piece of writing, really lovely. Definitely a favourite
Saucie chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Excellent. So many people fail to see the variety of reactions to death - so many 'Harry's dead' fics become absolutely unrealistic because of it. But this wasn't, and that's probably the ultimate triumph of this fic. That Ron seemed real. That Hermione seemed real. That they were there, in the wizarding world, and life went on. Sort of.

Amazing bit of characterisation, this: "She's frozen right when he needs the affirmation that it's all right to feel things." The conflict, following the death of someone close ... brilliantly portrayed. Really great fic.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »