Reviews for Devil May Cry: Call of True Destinies
darkangel017 chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
the story is interesting but to bad the last up date was in 2005 so i'm guessing you stop updating. but if you changed your mind update soon i guess
me your friend chapter 6 . 8/6/2005
lol. haha. nice. D. yeah, thats all u get from me. Have a nice review. lol.
L.uca Kerberos chapter 6 . 8/5/2005
I've always wanted to dance around a bonfire...great chapter! So I'm guessing the "him" on the "evil" side is Vergil? Please continue soon!
Chris chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
WASUP ASHLEY. Your DMC Story is off the hook. ha ha. Even though i dont know what the story is about, i guess its good. You could try touching up on the characters because I got lost for a little bit. ha ha. Well its good. Hm I should make a FanFict myself. he he. Well Have fun doing more of this. Its good. Im guessing its because your azn abilities get you into the zone. he he he. Keep on writting away Ms. Ashley. Ill Be reading it toos. :P
Alicia chapter 5 . 5/23/2005
Hey! I know you don't have a lot of free time on your hands, but I can't wait until your next update! Keep up the good work. And don't let a writer with NO reviews on their own work discourage you. They are just jealous that you have so many people waiting to read what your brain cooks up next!
L.uca Kerberos chapter 5 . 5/6/2005
Great story! It's very interesting and original. I really like Celene and her kick-ass atitude._ Please continue soon!
cloudzeos chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
please finish off the story
Midori Alexandros chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
-_-; Its interesting to me, how people like to write stories about things they don't know anything about. You need hella lot more detail. DETAIL DETAIL. Throw in something more than just a simple sentence of what happened. You should look through the paragraphs, one by one, and say to your self.

"What color is that? Who said that? How did they feel? What where they physically feeling? How much, how many? What was the texture? Did it have alot of luster?"

These are things you need to ask yourself if you're simply typing something out of your ass. :P ( I'm not as mean as I seem... or perhaps I am. _~ ) Either way, I believe your story needs alot of editing, you need to play the games, or atleast get on the internet ( which you obviously have ) and look the stories up.

Or, even yet, look through stories here, sometimes you come across something that could be useful. Dante's personality is not that hard to master, but in ~my~ opinion, if your going to write about Dante, you've gotta do it right.

( ~ Btw, keep an eye out, soon my fiction will be up for everyone to enjoy. Atleast the first chapter. _~ Keep your eyes open also, on the sister site, for my original fiction coming out this fall. ~ )

If you'd like help - that is if your not totally scared of me. ( HA! ) Then drop me a line. I'll be around.
sf kitty chapter 5 . 4/17/2005
You stole the "date" idea from me... -

And. Ivory and Ebony are names, therefor, caps are needed.

Don't need a fight chapter everytime, talking is always good. Now, i got hw. bye
Jack chapter 4 . 4/17/2005
also i have msn and yahoo messenger
Jack chapter 5 . 4/17/2005
don't talk bad about your story. it's all good. keep up the good work. pleas e-mail me and maybe i can help. cloudzeos cloudzeos
laydeez chapter 4 . 4/16/2005
your story is going really well so far! It's gotten to a really interesting part of the story with a lot of hilarious scences! Dante is such a poopy messin around with celene right in front of Jin. Anywayz, keep it up and don't kill the story in any way!
cloudzeos chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
hay email me when you go to put up chapter five cloudzeos
cloudzeos chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
hay this is an awsome story i hope chap 5 comes soon notify me first
Celena Schezar chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
Oye... I'm bad enough with my own names/summaries. But if I think of anything, I'll tell ya. _ Great chapter! I really love Dante messing with Celene like that. It's hilarious. Keep up the great work!