Reviews for Under The Covers
Angel of FallenRoses chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
awesome!
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
so cute Dark is so cute as the uke
LV chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
That is one of the best KradDark stories I've ever read... so beautifully written and with a sensual and dominating Krad... my hat is off to you!
Aard Rinnae chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Hun, I really love your story and all, but... That there's hint's of lemon like a thunderstorm's a chance of showers. Gods all bless the blankie-fics, however. Have a muffin, hun.
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I loved your other story as well but this was my favorite. And so what if it was another blanket fic? I love those! This one was special though...hehehe.
Wraith Queen 500 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
interesting
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Great Fic. I just love the Krad and Dark pairing. Sigh

Although i Like Dark being the seme over the yuke.

Still this was a very well written fic.
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Wooho!

You are the best.

This fic burns my computer.
Sky RIver chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
WOW!
Blueangel367 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
i really liked ur story and it was really hot (not to mention "blanket fics" w/ krad and dark are hard to find..) but i do hav 1 question... y didnt u make them kiss? (like on the lips? pash etc) if ur gonna make em go all the way how cud u leave out such an important part of it all? a well written kiss can be as hot as any sex scene. or as part of that scene it wud hav made it just so much hotter. *sob*

but i did like ur story (very much) just bummed me out there wasnt any hot boy on boy kissing going on... lol
minceo chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
...wow...i loved it! good Krad/Dark ness XDgood story
Emina Fujiko chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
So cool!
Dull verse chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
that was so hott! and yet so creepy! it was a good chapter i guess.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Aww, such a cute story! I loved it! Heehee, I liked how you played Dark, he wasn't that terribly OOC.

Excellent job!
SutekiKage chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
wow...pretty scene, lol, with dark and krad making out..., lol it was seriously interesting..., anyways! lol, you writing a sequel? lol, i'll wait for it! or search for it i guess...lol, sato and dai...must find...

ja ne!