Reviews for Kirsten's diary
kirsan chapter 5 . 10/16/2005
I really enjoy this, are you keep writing more of this? I hope so...
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 5 . 5/14/2005
Aww! I'm so glad you're still continuing this when you have the time, it's great
britgirl2003 chapter 5 . 5/11/2005
Aw, so cute!

I can totally imagine Sandy's reaction and I especially loved the “Contractions, I gotta get hospital to the Kirsten” line. I liked how you told the story of Seth's birth. I'm looking forward to his first birthday! :)
Doppelgriff chapter 5 . 5/8/2005
Aw that was a cute chapter! I loved the way you made Sandy sound freaked, and excited, how he sang to Seth and made funny voices! I can totally see Sandy doing that!

17 hrs.. wow! Kirsten is strong! You are really good Kaz! Keep it up!
CynthiaB chapter 5 . 5/8/2005
Good chapter!

The descriptions were amazing, so natural.

Keep up the good work.
xkandyfanx chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Wow! ) This story is so sweet! I love hearing Kirsten's feelings about everything, especially Seth and the unborn child she never had. I think you're an amazing writer! I can't wait to read more of this story and other stories as well! )
Dru619 chapter 5 . 5/8/2005
This story is really 2 adorable. I love how Kirsten cried when she saw Sandy holding Seth. Thanx 4 updating and I can't wait 4 Seth's birthday. The chapter lengths are awesome by the way!

Dru
Dru619 chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I really loved it! UPDATE! PLEASE! I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want 2 C Seth's birth and him as a baby through Kirsten's eyes. This was honestly very good and I hope u will update it...

Dru
britgirl2003 chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
I really like this chapter! I really like the conflict Kirsten feels between Seth and the baby she aborted, and her worrying about being a good mother. Great job! :)
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Just adding you to my faves
CynthiaB chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
Nice chapter. Can't wait to read the next ones!
britgirl2003 chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
This is such a cute fic! I love the way you manage to convey how excited Kirsten is in the diary entries! Great idea, I can't wait for the chapter when Kirsten finds out she's pregnant! :)
britgirl2003 chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
So cute!

"For a minute I thought he was either tying his shoe lace or testing the grass to see if it was damp."
KiKiCohen chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
its awesome BUT if it was 1967 and she was 20 that would mean that she is almost 60 years old!
kandy4eva chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
OMG i cried that was so unbelivably cute! i love Kirsten's diary! its just soo aw

i cant wait until the next chapter! yay extra fluff on the way?