Reviews for Mizzy Python's Flying Circus
LesMisLoony chapter 3 . 9/18/2007
This is genius! I know it's been, what, two years? But, listen, the first time I read this fic... believe it or not... I'd never seen Flying Circus or Life of Brian (*quails*) and had only seen Holy Grail once. Yes, I know, I know, I wrote a fanfic that incorporated Holy Grail, but I was cheating and using a website that had the entire script typed out for all my jokes...

Anyway, now that I've made THAT tragically embarrassing admission, I hope that someday, somehow, you'll see this fic and go, "Wow, I should finish that!" and then, like, update it. Because it's amazing and makes me happy, now that I am obsessed with Monty Python and had seriously considered being Mr. Gumby for Halloween.
EvaEvita chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
Randomosity! I like it.
Tay-kun chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
I've only ever seen the holy grail, but this is amusing, if a little bizzare. Javert in a dress? Most of you must know what this means, but I can only reconsider the possibility of Javert in drag. Picture inspiration!

Anyways, please continue. You have so many chapters left to destroy.
Marguerite Prouvaire chapter 3 . 4/21/2005
This is great so far! Ah, good ol' Monty Python...good ol' Les Miserables...hehehe. Never thought of putting them together though. I'm glad someone did! Good job! :-D
Velveteen Nightmare chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
This is so funny! The world needs more funny. You will continue this, I hope? Er...the question being "Will you continue this" not I hope, because I do hope and...er...never mind.

*slips into a black Trans-Am and drives off to the Knight Rider section*
Tziporah chapter 3 . 4/14/2005
*cracking up* I shall never be able to think about the Dennis Moore sketch in the same way again. Hilarious, m'dear.
MordantFaerie chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
This really is quite ingenious. It's very funny. Although I'm sure Victor Hugo is rolling in his grave at this point.

Please continue,

c.
LesMisLoony chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
Oh goodness. Javert as Hugh Grant in a pink dress with a goat and tambourine? Nice.

I like escape attempt number two. Reminds me of Weird Al, Everything You Know Is Wrong.

Yay for Monty Python!
Notthatlucky chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
This is genius. I never thought I'd see Javert in a dress. The image may permantly scar me... Please update soon!
AmZ chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
Never thought I'd see the day when Javert gets written as "the Romany answer to Hugh Grant." I don't know who should feel more offended: Javert, Hugh Grant or the Rom.

Jean the King of Silly walks... Kudos to him, it must be tought doing this without legs a mile long.
VagrantCandy chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
Javert in a dress? Nice...Escape Take One Rules! Yep, just thought I'd say that...
YoukoElfMaiden chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
Ahaha this is genius, I love it. I really feel like I'm reading a Python script...please update soon!
AmZ chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
You know, somehow I knew from the very opening description that this was going to be the Dennis Lupin sketch... so, is Javert going to be the Spanish Inquisition? No, that sounds more like Patron-Minette...
YoukoElfMaiden chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
Ahahahaha! This is good! Lupins lupins everywhere. Loved that to death, please continue very soon, my good humor relies on it!
Gerik Phan chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
*laughing all crazy-like* That was great!