Reviews for Still So Close to You
Star Simz chapter 31 . 4/15
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL STORY. IT WAS HEARTWARMING AND IT MADE ME MELT IN JOY AND LOVE.
Void1010 chapter 31 . 2/12
Beautiful! Simply Beautiful...
GirlGenius2 chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
Just when I think that Hermione couldn't be in a more effed up situation, you prove me wrong. This is marvelously written. Thank you.
Denni chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
WTF why is Hermione having go through all this I mean seriously its kind of tragic and this is supposed to be a romance story.
hannah.kaho chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Lucius Malfoy graduated when the Marauders were in 3rd year hence its not possible for him to be there he was a 5th year when they started
Guest chapter 31 . 8/16/2013
I'm crying that was so amazing. It was really different how she still got to be with himeven after he died it was a risk but I'm glad you took it because it worked out nicely in the end.
smithkeylena chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
This is getting to be kind of frusterating story. Hermione is very off character. She knows more spells and things them anyone and is a great dueler yet in this story she is a scared little girl. I like everything else in the story but I hope she gets more like herself.
MentalBookworm1213 chapter 31 . 7/31/2013
Hi! This story is wonderful! You can't find many stories this good and long, especially with this theme (which I happen to be in love with!) I am going to read this tory over and over again! So awesome!
Aisha04 chapter 31 . 6/7/2013
Awww this was very interesting
TooLazyToLogin chapter 31 . 3/12/2013
I think you should change the genre since you had me crying at 3 in the morning or some type of warning that it's sad
TVDobsessesion106 chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
I REALLY LOVE your story so far, but I'm pretty confused going from chapter 9 to "chapter 10." says I'm reading ch10 but your thing at the beginning says I'm reading ch11. I have a few questions so I was wondering if you could pm me? I really do think your story is amazing! I'm not trying to knock it or anything. I'm just confused. I'm sure you have better things to do than explain a few things to some random reviewer, but I'd really appreciate it if we could talk. Again, sorry about my confusion, your story is fantastic, hope to hear from you!
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 31 . 12/24/2012
This...this was beautiful. I was so close to crying at the end! I could not put this story down! It was so good! I loved it!
Liz the Reader chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I see the title of this story and remember the wonderfulness of it, thank you for this wonderfulness
PHANTOMQUARTZ chapter 31 . 11/26/2012
So amazingly written, I need to get my mum to read this. I really do. Has this been made into a book yet coz if it has ill buy it. If it hasn't imma puch some publishers.
Liz the Reader chapter 31 . 10/31/2012
I have spent the last hour crying in front of my screen and I love it. So beautiful.