Reviews for Still So Close to You
Comic Critic chapter 31 . 4/30
There are absolutely no words to describe how much I loved this story! I hated all the death, but they were together in the end. They would be together. Forever. It's...just...I'm crying again! Gosh I am so emotional! I don't know what to say for such an amazing piece! HERE COME THE TEARS AGAIN!
Figments of Delusion chapter 31 . 4/7
This was so beautiful! I honestly cried at the end. I wanted them to be together forever (and in a way they are now even though she died).
May chapter 31 . 4/5
Bravo!
One of the best fanfiction I've read! I usually dont like these type of stories but this one had me laughing and crying! Although I was scared for the ending i was glad iit turned out wonderful! :-)
Jonesy813 chapter 31 . 1/14
Can I tell you how much I love you, and this story and basically everything about this fanfiction and you in general? Literally bawled my eyes out at this story and went through all 9 stages of denial to get through it with multiple breaks. Just thank god I found it when it was completed because I would have went mad otherwise. Thank you so much for creating such a masterpiece. Any other works for the future?
Star Simz chapter 31 . 4/15/2014
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL STORY. IT WAS HEARTWARMING AND IT MADE ME MELT IN JOY AND LOVE.
Dangergranger chapter 31 . 2/12/2014
Beautiful! Simply Beautiful...
GirlGenius2 chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
Just when I think that Hermione couldn't be in a more effed up situation, you prove me wrong. This is marvelously written. Thank you.
Denni chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
WTF why is Hermione having go through all this I mean seriously its kind of tragic and this is supposed to be a romance story.
hannah.kaho chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Lucius Malfoy graduated when the Marauders were in 3rd year hence its not possible for him to be there he was a 5th year when they started
Guest chapter 31 . 8/16/2013
I'm crying that was so amazing. It was really different how she still got to be with himeven after he died it was a risk but I'm glad you took it because it worked out nicely in the end.
smithkeylena chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
This is getting to be kind of frusterating story. Hermione is very off character. She knows more spells and things them anyone and is a great dueler yet in this story she is a scared little girl. I like everything else in the story but I hope she gets more like herself.
MentalBookworm1213 chapter 31 . 7/31/2013
Hi! This story is wonderful! You can't find many stories this good and long, especially with this theme (which I happen to be in love with!) I am going to read this tory over and over again! So awesome!
Aisha04 chapter 31 . 6/7/2013
Awww this was very interesting
TooLazyToLogin chapter 31 . 3/12/2013
I think you should change the genre since you had me crying at 3 in the morning or some type of warning that it's sad
TVDobsession106 chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
I REALLY LOVE your story so far, but I'm pretty confused going from chapter 9 to "chapter 10." says I'm reading ch10 but your thing at the beginning says I'm reading ch11. I have a few questions so I was wondering if you could pm me? I really do think your story is amazing! I'm not trying to knock it or anything. I'm just confused. I'm sure you have better things to do than explain a few things to some random reviewer, but I'd really appreciate it if we could talk. Again, sorry about my confusion, your story is fantastic, hope to hear from you!