Reviews for Still So Close to You
aria drew malfoy chapter 30 . 4/13
u r awfull u made me cry...
sammy smith chapter 31 . 2/25
Loved this story. It was pretty great. I thought it was so sad that Remus had died. I thought Hermione would have died to be honest with how heartbroken she was but I wasn't sure how. You did a great job.
Hotmamantx chapter 31 . 12/21/2015
Crying . I laughed a few times but mostly cried
Shadowhunter02 chapter 18 . 10/28/2015
To be honest, I would've loved if this had turned into a Hermione/Tom Riddle Jr. Especially with that scene though, ugh! But then it just had to go back to Remus, even though I still love him. I'm like that one person who ships someone with, like, nearly everyone in that fandom. I sometimes get confused on who I'm reading about. *guilty*
Ominouswolf chapter 31 . 8/14/2015
Comic Critic chapter 31 . 4/30/2015
There are absolutely no words to describe how much I loved this story! I hated all the death, but they were together in the end. They would be together. Forever. It's...just...I'm crying again! Gosh I am so emotional! I don't know what to say for such an amazing piece! HERE COME THE TEARS AGAIN!
Figments of Delusion chapter 31 . 4/7/2015
This was so beautiful! I honestly cried at the end. I wanted them to be together forever (and in a way they are now even though she died).
May chapter 31 . 4/5/2015
One of the best fanfiction I've read! I usually dont like these type of stories but this one had me laughing and crying! Although I was scared for the ending i was glad iit turned out wonderful! :-)
Jonesy813 chapter 31 . 1/14/2015
Can I tell you how much I love you, and this story and basically everything about this fanfiction and you in general? Literally bawled my eyes out at this story and went through all 9 stages of denial to get through it with multiple breaks. Just thank god I found it when it was completed because I would have went mad otherwise. Thank you so much for creating such a masterpiece. Any other works for the future?
Star Simz chapter 31 . 4/15/2014
Dangergranger chapter 31 . 2/12/2014
Beautiful! Simply Beautiful...
GirlGenius2 chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
Just when I think that Hermione couldn't be in a more effed up situation, you prove me wrong. This is marvelously written. Thank you.
Denni chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
WTF why is Hermione having go through all this I mean seriously its kind of tragic and this is supposed to be a romance story.
hannah.kaho chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Lucius Malfoy graduated when the Marauders were in 3rd year hence its not possible for him to be there he was a 5th year when they started
Guest chapter 31 . 8/16/2013
I'm crying that was so amazing. It was really different how she still got to be with himeven after he died it was a risk but I'm glad you took it because it worked out nicely in the end.