Reviews for My Girl
Silver Dreams on Golden Wings chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I love!your story!So sweet!
TopKat chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
aw! so good, loving it. (though the spacing was a little disjointed)

(thanks for your reviews on my own fanfiction!)

*RoseMage*
ROBSTAR 4 EVER chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
keep on writing stories lke this. with the same pairing
vampirehunterD-lover chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
how sweet! i loved it.
WHENICOMEAROUND chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
&evil grin& MUHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE YOUR STORY!

I am getting into Teen Titans! I watch it every chance I get now, so one day, ONE DAY, I will know enough to write a FanFiction. HAHAHAHAHA!

Excellent story!

-MARIA CHRISTINA-HYPHEN-LUCIA
Tidus'luvr chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
AWW YAAY APPLE it is cute like laughably cryable cute.!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Don't put yourself down, the thing at the end is great! I know you made this a one shot but I think it could be a whole story!

velcroSUNSHINE chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I love this fic!Oh, please let me kill the pink bunny!It wants me to tap dance, NU!Can't wait to read more stuff from you!
starrobin chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
great are you going to write more or you can put yourself the ending?Dont story!
catsux chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I liked that a lot. I, like your friend, am a major Robin/Starfire fan and stories like this make me happy. And the little poem at the end was very cool, as well.

-Cat
Neko Star-Elie chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
cool. this is good. happy easter!
Golden-Sama chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Dude, that was totally awesome!

I was hoping I'd find a good story this morning, and I found a great one.

And kudos on using the Titan's real names for once, it's unusual to see that; but it was sweet.

And I like the poem at the end.

Total five out of five on this one. Or is it ten out of ten? Well whatever the scale is, I give it full marks.

Golden-sama
RenaYumi chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
nice to my fam? that's funny. great story. i was like aww the whole time. stop staying up that late you'll go crazy. o wait. (sweat drops) never mind. lol jk. keep writing.

rena

(who you love lots and lots)