Reviews for For You
todokichan chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
curse you for making me ship this.
dammit.
so beautiful, definitely one of my fave fics.
Seriously good job.
To any ppl who read reviews before reading a story, read this.
Damn you though. I ship this so hard thanks to you.
Christie chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
I really loved this story. I think you caught the character's personalities well and everything was well written and thought out. My only complaint is the comment Sakura made about pain during sex as a female virgin. First of all, the only pain that should happen is if she still had a hymen - and any moderately active woman would tell you that is long gone by your teen years; a kunoichii wouldn't have one! Plus, since you seemed to have made lee very knowledgeable in the bedroom, he would be gentle and know to 'rev up her engines' before he plowed in, you know? If anything it would be a mild discomfort to a 'regular' person, but to someone who is used to pain (like sakura) it would be NOTHING. Ninjas get thrown into walls, remember? I hate that whole ''virginpain'' bullshit.
sHIT chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
I was so excited I couldn't even finish my review. *clears throat* As I was saying; THIS CHAPTER WAS SO GOOD. I know I criticized your characterization of Lee, but in my not-so-humble opinion Guy was PERFECT. You completely understand that while he's a complete doofus most of the time, he is also a seasoned Jounin who has fought with and against the great Copy ninja and therefore is entirely competent. The way he goes from his typically over-zealous self to a very serious man having a intervention-like talk with his favorite student was brilliant. Much love. Too happy to grammar.
AHHH chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
I just reviewed the last chapter and THIS ONE WAS SO GOOD I WAS SQUEALING.
GAwhhhh chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Absurdly romantic, but absolutely adorable. I feel like you made Lee a little more bedroom-competent than need be; and I am not sure if the sentence, ''..there is a difference between a male virgin and a moron'' would ever leave his lips, but I think you wrote him fairly well. And this is a great story. I'm not sure if you've ever read ''Diplomatic Relations'' by JBMcDragon, but they do a great job with Lee's character. Please keep writing! I know it's been years but you're a great writer and you have plenty of fans. Most of them don't bother to review!
alusandrea chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
I loved this. Rock Lee is one of my favorite characters and this is the first LeeSakura fic that I've read that does justice to their relationship. Sakura's fears and Lee's devotion come off perfectly.
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I adore this so much I could cry. You truly have a grasp on Gai's exuberant nature, Lee's formality and Sakura's fragile inner self. I'm amazed and a little envious.

Truly, thank you so much for writing this! I admire you greatly!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Oh my god this entire chapter was so fucking perfect. I was squealing and giggling in a horrific way. Lee's embarrassment was palpable and fucking adorable and Gai and Sakura's teasing was hilarious. Well done my dear. *raises glass* May there be a Lee in all our lives.
Llamas Are Sexy chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Oh lordy I hope you have more Lee x Sakura up because after i send this review I will be going to your profile and looking at EVERYTHING.
Dustii chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
This was so cute and romantic!
goldfishlover73 chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
This was one of the best Lee/Sakura fic's I've ever read. Wonderful! :D
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
I do not think anyone has ever made me Rock the Lee as much as you have. They are not my favorite pairing... but you make it impossible not to love them and wish they would just get together, dammit!

Alas...

Thanks ever so much for posting this wonderful story!
mel.wolfgirl chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
I really enjoyed this! You write well!
MEKbookworm chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
*sigh* I have really come to love SakuLee, when its done right and this is perfection! I have come across several lovely stories incorporating these two, but wondered if I could find a good lemony/lime story that wouldn't break their character or be a load of nonsense, and while I have read others that have been winderful I am glad this was the last one to discover. It has trumped others and made the little M-rated grouping on go out with a bang for me :D so bravo!

I was hoping that you would have actually written the lemon scene but posted it elsewhere provided with a link in author's notes (several on here do). What can I say? The build up was great and I'm perverted sometimes, sorry lol. But it was plenty and done in a beautiful way. I appreciate that you kept them serious in this story because while Lee is the clown in most fanfics, thats not ALL his character is.

I know it (obviously) is a story focusing on Lee/Sakura but I wondered about some other characters and where they were at for helping Sakura deal with losing her mother (Naruto mainly since they are close and he is her teammate, but he might be off training...?). It doesn't say complete, though I'm sure it is, but hey I wouldn't mind a continuation ;) Great job!
Hallel chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
i love this fic. I just reread it again for the warm fuzzies.