Reviews for For You
silmaril chapter 1 . 1/24
Just found this fic, saw that it was written more than 10 years ago (which is frightening because I already read fanfics then, lol), but wanted to leave a word for the unusual sweet ship and say I found this so truthful and cute and lovely :)
korurin chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
I read the whole fic already but goddamn this is good. Arguably my most fave SakuLee fic. This was exceptionally well written and had me smiling and squealing throughout the story. Thank you for blessing the world with your wonderful writing /
akire26 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
This is an icredible story and every time I revisit it, I'm always surprised to see how little reviewed it is. I guess a lot of people just don't like reading well written stories and it's sadly their loss. But I love it and I wish there were more out there.
Skyrere chapter 5 . 10/3/2016
hehehee... this was fantastic...
I loved it.
especially the part where Gai comes calling and that whole scene plays out.
totally fantastic.
I totally love any writer that can get a full on Laugh out Loud from me...
and you did.
JeslynBoo chapter 5 . 3/27/2016
Wow, I have read quite a few pairings and this is the first time Lee has gotten some loving- very sweetsatisfying!
prettiturtle chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
Loved this! I was re-watching the originals and now in an older perspective I really like lee - I thought the story was cute and am super glad he got some happiness! This inspired me to try and write my own lee/sakura story! Thanks for doing such a good job!
prettiturtle chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
I am going to continue with the story and give a better review at the end but omg this chapter it is beautiful! Please be proud of this!
niko chapter 5 . 5/8/2015
i love it.
todokichan chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
curse you for making me ship this.
dammit.
so beautiful, definitely one of my fave fics.
Seriously good job.
To any ppl who read reviews before reading a story, read this.
Damn you though. I ship this so hard thanks to you.
Christie chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
I really loved this story. I think you caught the character's personalities well and everything was well written and thought out. My only complaint is the comment Sakura made about pain during sex as a female virgin. First of all, the only pain that should happen is if she still had a hymen - and any moderately active woman would tell you that is long gone by your teen years; a kunoichii wouldn't have one! Plus, since you seemed to have made lee very knowledgeable in the bedroom, he would be gentle and know to 'rev up her engines' before he plowed in, you know? If anything it would be a mild discomfort to a 'regular' person, but to someone who is used to pain (like sakura) it would be NOTHING. Ninjas get thrown into walls, remember? I hate that whole ''virginpain'' bullshit.
sHIT chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
I was so excited I couldn't even finish my review. *clears throat* As I was saying; THIS CHAPTER WAS SO GOOD. I know I criticized your characterization of Lee, but in my not-so-humble opinion Guy was PERFECT. You completely understand that while he's a complete doofus most of the time, he is also a seasoned Jounin who has fought with and against the great Copy ninja and therefore is entirely competent. The way he goes from his typically over-zealous self to a very serious man having a intervention-like talk with his favorite student was brilliant. Much love. Too happy to grammar.
AHHH chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
I just reviewed the last chapter and THIS ONE WAS SO GOOD I WAS SQUEALING.
GAwhhhh chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Absurdly romantic, but absolutely adorable. I feel like you made Lee a little more bedroom-competent than need be; and I am not sure if the sentence, ''..there is a difference between a male virgin and a moron'' would ever leave his lips, but I think you wrote him fairly well. And this is a great story. I'm not sure if you've ever read ''Diplomatic Relations'' by JBMcDragon, but they do a great job with Lee's character. Please keep writing! I know it's been years but you're a great writer and you have plenty of fans. Most of them don't bother to review!
alusandrea chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
I loved this. Rock Lee is one of my favorite characters and this is the first LeeSakura fic that I've read that does justice to their relationship. Sakura's fears and Lee's devotion come off perfectly.
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I adore this so much I could cry. You truly have a grasp on Gai's exuberant nature, Lee's formality and Sakura's fragile inner self. I'm amazed and a little envious.

Truly, thank you so much for writing this! I admire you greatly!