Reviews for Cookies
Hoshigawa Ren chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
why is it getting so hot in my room?
Paper Fans chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Wow, two one shots about sweets!. I dont know who loves them more, Killua and Gon... or you.

Another great one shot, cute and sweet and I loved it to bits! Great job.
Lordess Ananda Teenorag chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Ah, so cute ! I really LOVED it. As the other reviewers said, it's full of humour and very well written.

Congratulations !

Lord Ma-koto
anmah chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
*_* Wonderful, wonderful job! I LOVED it!

Cute, sweet, romantic, sexy, humourous, JUST PERFECT!

One question though, when you wrote KIRUGON, GONKIRU. I thought you meant Kirupika! Not Killua! Do you actually mean Killua by 'Kiru' or did you just make a mistake?

Oh well, doesn't change that fact that you BOTH are going on my favourites list(s)!
Thirteenth-Spider chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
WONDERFUL! I liked it but... change the ratings. This is not K... I think. I still can't get the hang of this new rating system but don't you think that two guys kissing would be more appropriate in the T rating?

I LIKED IT! IT WAS WONDERFUL! IT WAS IN CHARACTER AND GON AND KILLUA KISSED! KYAH! Continue it and turn it into a lemon!

*Thirteenth-Spider nosebleeds and then faints*

*rises again*

That is if you can turn it into a lemon.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
ah...gon and his sweet, cute innocence...it's always the good way to get them together...innocent!gon and devilish!killua makes everything better...except gon's the one taking the first step here...but um...anyway...

that was really good! love it! it's really really cute! love the fluff!
Meetha chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Nya~ So swet XD

more KiruGon, please

Aw, Gon-chan, I wanna taste your cookies too, fufufufu XD
KuroFaia-Neko chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
wow... goody... another hxh kirugon fic... love that pairing... nice story... short though... hope you'll write more... ü
SummerCapricorn chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Kya! That was so cute! Oh so cute!
Miss Goupil chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
too too kawaïe ! I love it !
calikocat chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Kawaii! Super cute! *takes a picture and runs away*
ewon chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
How cute! It made me smile. Don't completely stop writing one-shots when they're this nice. :)