Reviews for Halo: Republic Commando
freelancer92 chapter 35 . 4/2/2007
Yay! Good work and finally a cliffhanger I don't hate you for! Another plus is I didn't have to think of a title for you XD ;)
XDead ShogunX chapter 35 . 4/2/2007
This has been one of the best fics I've ever read man, so sad that is will end soon. But all good things must come to an end I guess. Keep up the good work!
TheArbitress07 chapter 35 . 4/2/2007
*Is too lazy to log in* Aww, I hope MC and Boss'll be okay... Is Truth gonna die soon? I hate Truth... *stabs a Truth voodoo doll in the eye*

[Off Topic] BTW, I finally got the Republic Commando pack, yay! :D [/Off Topic]
Lord Arcturus chapter 35 . 4/2/2007
Still liken it despite the long waits, update soon okay; I wanna see the fight scene.
The known author chapter 34 . 3/14/2007
I like how you made a story of a crossover of Halo and Star Wars ;some stories like that suck.

I know doing this will put you off schedule but could you like when you can somehow get Chief and the humans into the Star Wars universe?
TheArbitress07 chapter 34 . 3/3/2007
Wow...I guess the next chapter will be the last...The cliffhanger is awesome, BTW. I hope MC and Boss'll be okay.

Sorry I disappeared (sp?) for so long, it's been kinda hectic...

And take your time, there's no need to rush :)

~ TheArbitress07
Warrior of Virtue chapter 34 . 2/26/2007
This is getting intense. I look forward to the exciting conclusion.
Darth Red chapter 34 . 2/26/2007
Nice, as you can no doubt tell I'm back...at least for now, broke my wrist in basic and didn't feel like sitting on my ass there so I came home.

Anyways nice followup, looking forward to seeing how this all ends...Darth Red
PFC Koprulu chapter 34 . 2/26/2007
Excellent as always! I love the transition your quickly making to get to Halo 3. You always were one smart cookie

Anywho, I guess my only beef with this chapter is that there were so many characters to keep up with that I got a little lost here and there.

But I still love the way you write

LinkMasta
Spartan 501 chapter 32 . 2/25/2007
Ok dude, you gotta an incredible story goin here, but as a registered Halo Fanatic, there are a couple errors that I have noticed. First, Hyperspace is way faster than slipspace; short jumps in Slipspace can take weeks, and longer ones even months. Second, even ruling out the slipspace factor, its improbable that all the events on Delta Halo could take place in only a day.
TenWings chapter 34 . 2/25/2007
NO! THEY FOUND IT!

P.S. UPDATE SOON
Hitman Nx chapter 34 . 2/25/2007
Ugh, another cliffy. Why god, why!
Uglyman chapter 34 . 2/25/2007
Nice chapter keep 'em coming!
XDead ShogunX chapter 34 . 2/24/2007
As always, awsome! I saw the Halo 3 trailer awhile ago too, are you going to incorporate what happen in it into the next chap? Cause I think that would be cool!
Lord Arcturus chapter 34 . 2/24/2007
I was afraid you dropped this story, glad to see that you didn't. And take your time on it, no ones rushin you.
639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »