Reviews for Halo: Republic Commando
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
What if noble team was placed in a crossover with clone delta squad like this? That would be awsome.
Manga-Rider86 chapter 40 . 7/11/2012
Well that was a good store you just put it.

keep it up.
Bobbish chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
I'm sorry; but SPARTANS don't surrender. "Come back with your sheild or on it." does this phrase ring any bells?
Kelborn Ordo chapter 12 . 11/26/2011
im sorry to inform you that this story is crap. first off kelly was not on earth she was taken by halsey from reach to onyx and they went into a forerunner dyson spherewith the last batch of spartan 3's . 2nd off mace windu died as did general grievus.
Desodus chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
Is the chief wearing his armor?
Goliath-One chapter 40 . 9/1/2011
Nice Story
Godofthunder97 chapter 40 . 8/27/2011
This is probably the fifth sixth time I've read this story and it never gets old. Sorry for not reviewing earlier I'm really lazy. And I'm happy to say this story inspired me to write a crossover of my own.
Unknown chapter 12 . 5/1/2011
All it would take to make this story perfect would be to include the Arbiter
Blade of Ink chapter 16 . 2/14/2011
since this is fan fic etain survives ord 66 RIGHT!
RC0001 chapter 16 . 1/24/2011
hey just a note, three-eight isn't always "three-eight". i don't mean to be annoying, but his name is literally Boss... i love your crossover, and just want you to know, keep up the good work and don't give up! (i'm a bit late on reviewing this sorry...
Heretic.Knight.515 chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
You have got some serious freakin' talent!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 23 . 8/4/2010
I always did hate the Flood.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 22 . 8/4/2010
I'm wondering how the hell the Jedi are in that universe.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 21 . 8/4/2010
I was wondering how Grievous came back from the dead.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 18 . 8/4/2010
The "Half-Jaw" as you called him, his real name is Rtas 'Vadumee (and after the Covenant Civil War he goes by the name Rtas 'Vadum)
639 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »