Reviews for Halo: Republic Commando
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 22 . 8/4/2010
I'm wondering how the hell the Jedi are in that universe.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 21 . 8/4/2010
I was wondering how Grievous came back from the dead.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 18 . 8/4/2010
The "Half-Jaw" as you called him, his real name is Rtas 'Vadumee (and after the Covenant Civil War he goes by the name Rtas 'Vadum)
New kid 88 chapter 16 . 7/29/2010
Kill Grevious already!
New kid 88 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Omega Squad and Kenobi now? You've lost me.
New kid 88 chapter 12 . 7/29/2010
Kelly is alive, with Doc Hasley. Who's next, the Doctor? a Dalek?
New kid 88 chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
Daaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmn.
New kid 88 chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
So far, Grevious is gonna get jacked by a tank!
New kid 88 chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
It's energy sword, Not plasma!
Igfry chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
Boss might not be so OOC anymore, but Master Chief certainly is. Too much for my taste but I'm probably biased, since I prefer Halo over Star Wars. It's a good story only marred because of some inconsistancies. I'm pretty sure, but not certain, that clones were made to be disposable/expendable soldiers and SPARTAN IIs super-soldiers so there SHOULD be a significant difference in abilities between them. If you don't already know, Chief can run at fifty miles per hour, lift multiple times his own weight (enough to flip a tank, a SCORPION tank weighning SIXTY-SIX METRIC TONNES, seemingly effortlessly), three-hundred percent increase in reflexes, much greater eye sight, and virtually unbreakable bones.

I know I'm being biased, but c'mon! That is impressive and I don't know about you but clones don't compair. Experience wise they're probably very similair and would undoubtedly be close in skill level if it weren't for the fact he is a SUPER-soldier, emphasis on super. I know it for the sake of the story/plot line but please, please make sure you atleast check all the information.

I'll just save how he acts for another day, no need to give you any more grief.

Again, I'm probably being biased so you're free to ignore/delete this review or whatever tickles your fancy, floats your boat, gets you laid, etc, etc.

BUT, this story is still well written, that I cannot deny. Well done, keep up the good work!

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just blunt.

- Tactical Bias -
clonecloned chapter 26 . 7/9/2010
great so far i love it also the red elites are sergents i believe
doug chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
good story but i just finshed the first book and thats omega squad not delta deltas members care atin niner fi a darman
TacoKing23 chapter 40 . 5/19/2010
Well, I think I can say that this story fully lived up to the expectations that grew as I read it. It was excellent, and I can't wait to read the sequel.

Also, Grievous getting lasered... fucking awesome.
TacoKing23 chapter 26 . 5/18/2010
One thing that's been bugging me throughout the story: You constantly refer to sniper rifles as snipers. The sniper is the person who USES the rifle, as you've shown yourself to be aware. But you also use it to refer to the rifle itself, which is incorrect. I don't expect you to do anything about it in this story since it's already complete, but maybe in future projects, you could avoid this mistake.

Aside from this little annoyance, the story is excellent so far, and I expect it shall be so until the end.
Sparta778 chapter 9 . 4/30/2010
I thought it was great! I love it. I would've read all the way to he end if I had the time, but right now I have to go in for my Piano lessons. Keep up the good work!

Oh, and by the way, commandos is spelled without the "e"... Or at least I think it is...
642 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »