Reviews for Halo: Republic Commando
starwarsfan chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
isnt your timeline messed up. Im assuming the commandos are currently on genosha which in the game is the first level which is at the beginning of the clone wars. if that is correct isnt order 66 being issued WAY to earlier cause i know for a fact it wasnt ordered within the first few weeks lol try to know the facts before you write its a good story with minimal writing errors but that is a pretty big screw up and im not gonna be a yes man who wont tell you, you made a mistake just so you'll update sooner, so ill be the good reviewr who actually tries to help you be better. so yea unless this is actually a second fight on genosha that hapens way later in the war (which if it is plz point that out) you made a good sized blunder. also if men like grevious go around saying "i work for and always have worked for the emporer who is actually palpatine" people would stop loving the emperor and revolt instead of granting him the power they did. do like ur story i just feel obligated to point this stuff out to help you improve. im a constructive critisizer not a flamer -_ lol
spartan 121 chapter 39 . 11/26/2009
good story, but I don't think you should've killed anyone.
Glory of Dawn chapter 40 . 11/13/2009
All in all, this was a great fic. Your writing has definitely improved, judging by your revisions on the earlier chapters. A word of advice: Don't revise the rest for a long while. In my personal opinion, I enjoy watching the growth of an author, and seeing start to finish how that works is fun. But hey, whatever you want to do.

By the way, just a bit of constructive criticism, watch how often you use the word 'instantly' or variations thereof. I noticed an excess of that throughout this.
Glory of Dawn chapter 34 . 11/8/2009
Bookmark review. Good so far.
Glory of Dawn chapter 30 . 10/22/2009
Oh, I hate cliffhangers. And I have to go, no fair. Back for more later.
Glory of Dawn chapter 27 . 10/19/2009
Nice chapter! I like this so far, will read more later.
Glory of Dawn chapter 17 . 10/14/2009
It continues to impress me. Unfortunately, I can't continue it right now. Be back later for more!
Glory of Dawn chapter 7 . 10/14/2009
This is really good so far! INteresting concept, going on to read more!
BlackRoseFire chapter 40 . 9/15/2009
Awesome I love this story. I can't wait to start reading the sequal.
Mirkenza-H chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Oh wow...you just combined the two loves of my life, and your writing style is nice! I have to read the rest of this now...O_O

~Mir'ika~
yrty chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
There's an inconsistency in this chapter. In chapter two the Covenant gave the Chief one WEEK a.k.a. seven days. But in this chapter, the Chief says he has TEN days. You might want to go back and change one of these numbers.
MADDOG900 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Great story! I thought you did an awesome job introducing the characters in the first page, good job.
OrbitalDropShockTrooper chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
good story
Slop Doggy chapter 13 . 5/5/2009
i hate writers block. good chapter
Slop Doggy chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
so far, i love it. just one thing. in First Strike, Johnson didn't become immune, he was already immune.
639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »