Reviews for The Traitor
Snow chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
Great book. I love it! Please, please continue.
Snow chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Cliffhanger! Amazing book. Please continue.
CatGirlFireflare chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
WHOA! This has just gotten even more exciting! I keep getting more eager to see how they're going to react to finding out about Iden. I really hope they find some way to keep him alive, poor little Yeerk. I also really hope you can update soon! Please? This story is great! The detail and emotion are fantastic, and the alternating past-and-present chapter-switches make it really great, too!
CatGirlFireflare chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
Ohh... Poor Matt, and his Dad.
...Even if Matt wasn't thought-speaking to the Yeerk after that memory, wouldn't Iden have still been able to hear any of Matt's thoughts? Is Matt just... not thinking anything at all? Did his mind turn off somehow?
The details for how Iden's thinking and feeling are great! I like the kind of slow beginning (after the what's-happening-now first chapter), which makes it even better, I think. This is a really interesting Fanfiction, I like it.
Salad Shooter chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
D. H. L'Orange! I remember you! *glomps*

Well, this is a wonderfully interesting story - exciting and fast-paced and full of suspense. I like stories from the Yeerks' point of view, and your premise is different than any I've seen before.

Also, cliffhangers are evil. So update soon please!
FtDLulz chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Awesome, you updated!
Chiroptera Jones chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
It seems a bit unbelievable to me that Iden should not have looked at Matt's memories at all for three days. How did he impersonate Matt? How did he know what his family was like, where he went to school, all that stuff?

I'm really enjoying this story so far. My biggest complaint is that Iden seems a little too sympathetic - the way he acts doesn't seem quite consistent with the society he comes from. I think you have to do a little bit of that, to make your protagonist likeable, but it doesn't quite ring true here. But the friendship between Tristan and Iden is quite well done.

I'm also rather fond for the ending you have here.
Animorphgirl chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Glad to see you updated this! Great chapter, and can't wait for the next one.
Darth Krande chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
Hm. It sounds interesting. The characters are loveable (goodies and baddies both) and I like the way they interact with each other. I know it's not yet time to continue with the story, but what if you would post, like, before summer?
Darth Krande chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
I loved the bubble scene! Everybody is soooo sweet in this chapter (I guess it's ready to turn into something darker, but I like the brightness too).
LadyImperialdramon chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Myitt... I have an important message for you from Baranth. If you see this, please tell me.

He believes that the Empire is planning something big for 2012...

Dec. 21, 2012, to be exact.
Living in Time chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
Good! It's also good to see an update. :)
Myitt chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
I love the little insights into how a Yeerk would consider something as innocuous as volunteer work. Why would humans devote their time to something that provides no benefit? Very interesting sociological dilemma going on here. Plus it's nice to see that things are developing for Iden, toward recruiting hosts-it'll be very interesting to see who he chooses :)
StarRose85 chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
Good job Thank you for updating . :-)
Aguito chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
Wow! This is really good, much better than I was expecting. I had kind of started to give up on finding a fanfic that I really like, one that invokes the same emotions and passion as the original stories, but you're making a believer out of me!

Quick connection - you haven't, by any random chance, read the host by stephenie meyer, have you? Hahaha