Reviews for The Youngest Brother
RedBrunja chapter 5 . 2/21/2009
Great Temari voice.
FaeSoDivine chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
That was so touching. I hope that you update it.
nolongerbeingused chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
Beautifully written and amazingly realistic.

Keep it up and update as soon as possible.
Little Mouse Chan chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
i love this story! I love the POV and time of this, it's a wonderful concept and you portrayed it wonderfully too! It's so cute, but so sad too. I love the idea ofa story foucsing on Kankuro and Temari when they were younger and how they lived with everything. I think they have one of the toughest pasts between all of the angsty Naruto character's childhoods. I mean, living in fear everyday, not only of the demon within their brother, but their father as well, and the loss of their mother when they were little, and basically having no one to help deal with everything except eachother. And Baki, but he's rough lolz, but that's a good thing too. Okay, i'm rambling now...

So anyway, love th story, hope you update! Awesome job! Thanks for the enjoyable read ]
Ms Trick chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
I adore the insight into Temari and Kankurou. This is so well done. Sand just about pops off the page. I really hope you continue this!
ricecooker2000 chapter 5 . 6/20/2006
Well, I usually don't like first POVs, but I think I'll make an exception with this one.

Just some pts: In Chap 1, in like the first few paragraphs, I think you meant to say " she would go to him" instead of her, b/c you were referring to Kankuro the crybaby rit?

And in another section, the child Temari mentioned centrifugal force? Are four-yr-olds that advanced in physics terminology?lol

Try to keep the vocab and terms simple since you are writing from a kid's POV.

You are doing a good job creating a foreboding and dark mood. I really do like the nicknames of the siblings, and the fact Kankuro was a crybaby cracks me up.
Queen Caira chapter 5 . 4/25/2006
Please update soon.
Jet Set Yoyo chapter 5 . 12/5/2005
so sad. I almost wanted to cry after reading this. great story though.
Blakrose chapter 5 . 12/2/2005
Wow, this is great. I had always wondered how the Sand siblings grew up knowing and not knowing about Gaara. This is relaly great and I hope you continue it.
IwouldDeleteThisIfICould chapter 5 . 9/5/2005
u must continue! i haven't read any stories that went into the sand sibs childhood's for much longer than one flashback, so plz update soon!
Chumpette chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
Oh... my God. That was... one of the... COOLEST... BEST... MOST AMAZING fics I have EVER READ. OH. MY. GOD. I LOVE your writing style, it is SO GOOD! I can't even process thoughts right now, it's so good! I'm at a loss for words. Bravo, bravo! MORE! MUST READ MORE! Please update this soon!
Annwyd chapter 5 . 8/17/2005
This is a particularly interesting look at the Sand siblings. I really love what you've done with Temari; she is very much *Temari* while also being recognizably a child. I look forward to seeing more.
Hakanaki chapter 5 . 6/30/2005
...Oh, god, this took me entirely too long to review. I am SO sorry.

I LOVE this story. IT's so sad, and it really shines light on the confusion that Kanky and Tema must have felt when it all happened. It makes ME confused too, like I'm falling into Temari's place, even though I've read fanfics with both sides.

This is just...just wow. I like how Temari's in denial about her mother's death. It's kind of cute, but sad.
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 5 . 6/26/2005
good ch
Sariachan-KokiriLeaf chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
I liked Yashamaru's characterization in this chapter, and I would like to read more of your story soon. :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »