Reviews for Lessons in Control
R i s a chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Ppleater chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I don't know why, but I really like this fic XD poor Jin.
Swirly chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
A little sad, yet the humor completely overwhelms that. Nice one! _
brown-eyedBlunder chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
OMG! i totaly love it! _ Mugen's so sly... he thinks he can get away with pretty much anything!

...oh... you should totally write a sequel to it, except in Jin's POV, contemplating what he's gonna do! or something around that idea... either way i still love your work! _
Ludraca chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
neldluva chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Hehe, wonderful work on capturing Mugen in this piece. I also like your use of second person ... it can be very effective when used properly. Kudos, and great work!
Corenn chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I SO love it ! Will you do one with a Jin's POV ? _ It was amazing ! And not even OOC ! *o* I love you
nutmeg2736 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
*chuckles* That was very amusing. I'd love to read more one -shots like this. *snickers some more* I'll be reviewing for more fics of yours soon, I hope. :)
Aiyatsuki chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Short, yet satisfying.

Funny, yet sweet.

Everything you could ask for in a MugenJin Fanfic

Needless to say, I loved it to death!

And as for Jin’s reaction… priceless!

wylkin chapter 1 . 3/10/2006

Ohh. I love that. That was wonderful.
kingjonuriaudighfdajkghjfg chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
That was pretty good. I thought it was interesting how you wrote in 2nd person and poor Jin! I wanted to reach out and hug him for being so embarrassed! And Mugen...How could even JIN resist him? I sure couldn't...

xelloss100 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Love it, you write really well. i hope you continue it.
zozothewhite chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Wow! I really like this alot, I only just recently started watching this anime but still- I am a fan of both that and this fanfic! Personally, I think the beat that part was really funny- and leaves space to make a sequeal where Jin gets his revenge

*insert evil laugh here*
kosumi chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
ohoh! THIS MAKES ME ABSOLUTELY EXCITED WITH GLEE! love it! you wrote them both so well! :)
kayla chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
so funny. jin is ultra straight. this was not OoC IN THE VERY LEAST!