Reviews for Truth or Dare
Careful chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
im a fan dude!updaTE SOON!nice work..
Sebonzakura chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
keep story. Are you going to continue it though?
Savish 13 chapter 6 . 1/18/2008
Yeah it so amusing when you everyone is drunk,.,.
Minatsuki chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
wow! this one is so funny! eventhought it's rated m! hahahah! so funny! like your stories a lot..but your not updating anymore...bummer...pls pls pls update! cant stop laughing! lolz LMAO! thanks for then wonderful story! but finish it pls!
shiloah18 chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
FLay's weird.. first she protests then, she foLLOws MiriaLLia's Lead.. kinda bias to herseLf.. during the chicken fight.. betwEen Sai and Kuzzey.. Sai's the girL? 'coz he's on the top! *rofL* nvm her.. she's just being stupid.. YzakxFLay, ne? what about Shiho? and isn't it supposed to be SaixFLay?

jeez Sai, after making up the ruLe, you get to be the first one to go through it.. and after teLLing Lacus to start oFf.. you chicken out? _ MiriaLLia's eyes are baby bLue btw.. isn't it supposed to be NicoL who was saying "my virgin eyes!"? weLL, since in GS.. Sai was kinda dirty thinking that Kira abruptLy had Lacus pregnant.. y'know.. when she was wearing that space outfit thingy.. man, Athrun! I never thought you couLd be that.. horny.. especiaLLy with CagaLLi.. *bLushes* nyWeiZ, suteki deshou fic! _

P.S. if you're an AsuCaga fan.. I encourage you to view this URL:

yeah, I know it sounds siLLy..

demo,

who knows?

it might actuaLLy work..
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
LOL. Saw your story on someone's favourites list. This is hilarious. I've noticed that you haven't updated in a long time though, hope your not ditching it, it's absolutely amazing ]
mojo chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
PLEASE UPDATE!YOU PROBABALY HASENT UPDATED IN LIKE 2 WHOLE STINKIN YEARS
hiba chapter 6 . 2/17/2007
update NOW! so funny keep writing PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Linkthelethalllama chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Update this PLEASE!
archangelraphaelsdaughter chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
yo good and awesome!
J.H.R chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Wow this story is good. But I have to go shopping so I only read the 1 Chapter! Please Update soon!
FirstxKiss chapter 6 . 7/31/2006
OMFG. This is hilarious! You have to continue! PLEASE! Where do you even get your ideas? XD
daisukiasu'n'caga chapter 6 . 7/29/2006
lol, that was hilarious!

when are u going to update?

this fic is so good!

update soon!
Einlanzer chapter 6 . 6/12/2006
HAHAHA omg this is just hilarious. OMG add some characters from destiny and make it double the fun hahahaha. This is so killing my time
Linkthelethalllama chapter 6 . 5/9/2006
FUNNY! But DONT LET IT DIE! there are too many stories that are great but dead. BATLLE OF THE DRUNKS!...sounds like my life.