Reviews for Choices
sonicscream115 chapter 4 . 8/24
can't wait to see the next update
Trapped in Reality chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
There were a few minor spelling/usage errors. I never really thought of Soundwave and Blaster as brothers. Awesome idea. But weren't the Autobots the engineers and scientists? Then again Megatron always creates something strange every other episode.

I never noticed that the Autobots never sent energon to Cybertron. The femmes had to steal from the Decepticons.
D. Mischief chapter 6 . 4/30/2007
wow this had me captivated the whole time. Are you going to be continuing this or are you finished now? I do hope that you will continue.
Con chapter 6 . 3/14/2007
Freakin awesome story, I mean it. o.o
Vigatus chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
Well it is not like the Autobots had a space bridge to send Energon back to Cybertron with either you know.
Master Solo chapter 6 . 10/27/2006

This is how Transformers should be. Nice chappie.
LKW chapter 5 . 8/12/2006
Very good, atmospheric characterization and storytelling; feels longer than it is. No typos or errors; just a very interesting chapter!
Master Solo chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
Very nice! I can't wait to see where this goes.
Vigatus chapter 4 . 2/7/2006
I think that it is rather ffoolish of Blaster to be so trusting.
A875 chapter 4 . 2/7/2006
Shockwave is Soundwave older brother…*faint*
Twi Silvermoon chapter 4 . 2/4/2006
Alright! You're continueing this story. _

Poor Blaster's so confused, but hopefully Soundwave manages to get his brother back for good.

Hope you keep going with this and up-date soon.

Crystal Shekeira chapter 4 . 2/4/2006
Interesting dynamics you have here. A lot of people focus on the duality between Blaster and Soundwave, but to make them brothers? Not something I would have thought of.
Maverick Hunter Phoenix chapter 4 . 2/4/2006
Very nice. Keep up the good work, and please update soon!
Chronicler Four chapter 4 . 2/3/2006
Yay! The next chapter! Awesome Sounder! Can't wait to read the next one ;)
Chronicler Four chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
This is way interesting. Love to read more soon so post quickly 'kay.