Reviews for City on the Edge of Destruction
Phantom Dennis chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Hmmm. You may be onto something here, "So Long and Thanks for All the Fish" was published in 1984. Dr. Who was put on its first hiatus the very next year. Marvin returned in the highly retconned radio adaptation of "Mostly Harmless" in 2005. Guess what also happened that year. Perhaps a more canonical return would help the Doctor stop being such an angst monkey.
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Blinovich Alert! Blinovich Alert! Past and future selves are not supposed to touch.
Catsie Hunter chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
I did enjoy your story immensely but I have a few small points of contention. As stated in the story MAWDRYN UNDEAD, there are instabilities in brining two versions of the same person across the timestream which aren't to be taken lightly such as violent explosions. The other point is the Timelords have twelve regenerations which means thirteen incarnations. The exception is the master who used the power source of Trakken to regenerate beyond the twelfth. OH, and the Doctor can open the Tardis doors with a snap of his fingers.
Elliot Green chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
Oh, this is the /fourth/ doctor. No Rose. Shame.

BTW, I like your story.

And I think coconuts /can/ be carried by swallows. African swallows, of course.
Elliot Green chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
The Doctor has a strange thing with weapons... There's probably a whole room filled with huge weapons. Maybe. He's also a bit of a pacifist. Was it the ninth doctor or the tenth doctor who liked the big weapons? Rose... Dalek... Ninth doctor. Hmm...
Elliot Green chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
So, it's a Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Doctor Who, and Restaurant at the End of the Universe crossover. Jackpot!

XD
Elliot Green chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
... What's with the TV thing? This chapter is very confusing. Still...

:D
RagdollStuffy chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
Okay... this totally needs to be made into a movie... seriously, this would work. The entire time I was reading this I was actually visualising what was happening in my head. It was awesome.
RagdollStuffy chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
*cough* Time lords have 12 regenerations, so he actually has 13 life times. The Master was different only because he took over the body of The Keeper of Traken (Nyssa'a father) and later in a non-cannonical movie he jumped into the body of an ambulance driver, then got sucked into the Mini Eye of Harmony.
Harry2 chapter 7 . 8/16/2005
Well, I was correct about Dawn becoming bonded to an extent to the Tardis. And I congratulate you on a very nicely done story Thomas. Keep up the good work on the next story you do.
Harry2 chapter 6 . 7/28/2005
So, Spike knows of the Time Lords. Interesting. As for Dawn's activity, I think she is bonding with the TARDIS! And, remind Spike to NEVER piss off a Slayer. To do so will be to the detraminent of his undead life!
Harry2 chapter 5 . 6/20/2005
OH MOMMA! Time to go to BATTLE MODE! With the Slayer and the forces of Camelot on her side, I feel VERY sorry for whoever is going to mess with her! And while Barrossa is impressive, could that have possibly been someone else from Time Lord history, say... Borusa?
Village Mystic chapter 4 . 6/1/2005
An interesting balance of the ridiculous and the serious. Also having Merlin not be the Sly McCoy Doctor - but someone else - is quite interesting. I'm thinking I'm liking the story enough. Hoping to see what you come up with next.

Thanks for sharing.
Harry2 chapter 4 . 6/1/2005
So, Merlin is an exiled Time Lord, eh? Makes sense. Now, lets see what tricks these two renegades can come up with!
Mousewolf chapter 2 . 5/10/2005
Two things:

Dawn has no life: well what do you expect from The Key?

Giles with a PgGB: Oh dear. That should be interesting.