Reviews for Think Twice
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
I feel that you should finish this story
Allleila chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
You can't just end it here. Where is the next chapter. Who catches her. I need to know.
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
aw Chase is an ass.i love Remy and Rogue together.i hope you update as soon as you can.
tfobmv18 chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
It good, depressing, but good. Please continue. I want to know who catches her. Keep up the good work.
Willow Summers chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
So, who is he? I've been waiting for so long! Please! Tell me!
stackles chapter 3 . 11/13/2006
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!

UPDATE! I GOTTA KNOW WHO WALKS IN THE BATHROOM! :'(
gambit-rogue chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
okay, like ur story a lot! update soon! i wanna see remy kill chase... :)
JessieDevil666 chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
sniffle! poor rougue! just a suggestion, you may want to up the rating because the content is pretty mature considering its rated 'T', I dont really mind and most wont, but there are some people who take perverse pleasure in pissing people off ::reminices about a certain ass I wish to kick:: you are a great writer and I cannot wait for the next chapter
philophobic chapter 3 . 6/22/2006
love the syory cause it's so real and it could happen to anyone
NightmareMonster chapter 3 . 6/22/2006
dude leaving a cliff hanger like that one is pure evil. u gotta update
llamafuzz chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
Ah! Poor Rogue an stupid Chase...

good song selection though, I love breaking benjamin
YukonChick chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
yay! you finally updated! good chapter. i really hope rouge doesn't hurt herself just because of what chase did to her. update soon!
Azeali chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
Ep! this one too! This one! No the other.. You have to update ONE of these before I update! *Plots to get her reviewers to pressure her too*
FluidDegree chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
I hope you update soon. Is Logan going to be in this, if so how is he gonna react. can't wait to see what Remy does. I hope taht he and Rogue can get together after this.
faithcary chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
thanks...i mean, i just did it pretty fast. i made a new story - Murder by Time.. i finished both on the same day. nice story–guess i just dont get it! the Romy coupling is okay - not my favourite. but im a remy fan!