Reviews for A New Beginning
beauty0102 chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
good story really liked it alot.
Narnian Princesss chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
No I'm your biggest fan! I love your stories! Please write another story please please! or I'll send Peter and Edmund after you!
Don-Jam chapter 13 . 9/19/2008
Thank You so mach, That was Very Good.
Narniafreakazoid chapter 13 . 5/15/2006
This was a really good fanfic and of the one's I have read, it is up high on the list. I didn't find this fic until May 2006, and I think you should write yet another sequal about their family. This was really good!
Fern chapter 13 . 2/25/2006
AW!CUTE!So SWEET!(I'm not shouting. Cooing loudly.)AW!Babies!CUTE!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 13 . 2/18/2006
And after some centuries I finally remembered to pass by and leave this review.

I really liked your story, Lucy and Will make a cute couple. (I don't like much the fact that you leave the other siblings alone but, well...we can't have everything in this life so...).

Anyway, good fic. Write more about Narnia.
imakeladrygirl chapter 13 . 11/16/2005
I LOVED this story! and the one before it! it was amazing! keep writing!
Addicted to The Underground chapter 13 . 7/18/2005
Yay they are back together whoo hoo (starts dancin and jumping round.) and now you've finished ur fic you can review mine right (wink wink nudge nudge) I'm so glad they're back trogether. I thought for a minute that it would be Tirian and Lucy but WHOO HOO they're back together.
Addicted to The Underground chapter 12 . 7/18/2005
Oh okay then the next chapter I will read
Addicted to The Underground chapter 11 . 7/18/2005
Dan dan dan next chapter... must continue
Addicted to The Underground chapter 10 . 7/18/2005
Oh... next chapter quick
Addicted to The Underground chapter 9 . 7/14/2005
I knew it love is in the air. He he. God I want Will to find Lucy soon. So sorry I couldn't find the name of Caspians wife for ya. I don't think it said anyway tho. As always update soon. Oh and seeing as you are now playing FFX you will be able to read my fics I can Only Count on Myself or My Final Fantasy YAY.

Rachy
Addicted to The Underground chapter 8 . 6/29/2005
Short an sweet. So it was Will. No! I can't believe he didn't recognise Lucy. UPDATE SOON!
Kira88 chapter 7 . 6/23/2005
Great story so far! But please let there be a happy ending! up date soon.
Jazz chapter 7 . 6/20/2005
Hey. I'm really enjoying this story so far. It sounds really interesting. The chapters seem to be really short but they are enjoyable all the same. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the story