Reviews for And You Wonder Why They Don't Have Girlfriends?
Penner54 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I know that the two of you wrote this story ages ago... but I went looking for more of your work, knowing that enjoyed one of your other stories. It made me laugh... I have to admit the random "Author says this... the author notices her large plot holes..." was very entertaining.

Did the two of you sit down and write one line, then have the other write the next? because thats what it seems like to me. and made it all the more entertaining. Nice job for being completely random and unrelated to harry potter! ;)
Catchy Pen Name chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
The summary drew me to this story, lol.

Gosh, they're such guys. ;) Cute story.

Josie Gibbons chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
this is funny. i really like it and it's going on my faves list. yay fuck ups...YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY OWTTE (or words to that effect)
IrishCharms chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
aw, what a cute story! and i love the intro, how you draw in the reader. great job! keep writing!

kransp chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
well... this is definatly interesting... I read it because I just finished reading your other story... you should write more often... :) uhm... funny in a very random way.
Because123 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
LoL, this is great so far!

I think you should make Harry and Ron suddenly start spitting and scratching their armpits and yell "Damn straight!" and stuff like that. Then they should argue about which girls in the school are hotter. lol trust me, I've been sitting at the back of the school bus, where all the perverts are.

'They fan girl screamed. Hermione and Ginny that is.'

I loved that!

Keep up the good work!
theKRITIC chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I had my doubts about this at first, but they're gone now. *Smiles happily* Yay! Very fun and random!
Love Your Jacket chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
pretty good...very enjoyable to read..lmao loved the "note to self. never say the word "play" in front of Ron ever again" lmao...but yea so it was really good

definitely a nice change of pace

::thumbs up:: :)