Reviews for Always
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Nice one-shot! Does this go with HPPF series? With magical guadians and all...
You should do should do one-shot deleted scenes or something! You really are great at writing!
Liouba chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Wo! It sounds pretty good! I love this story! good continuation!
Nienna Telrunya chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
hehehehehehehe.

Sorry, but that was my honest reaction.

Rather sudden cut of though.
emptyword chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Oh this is intriguing. I would love to read more. Snape is rather uncharacteristically kind throughout those dreams, but then again, we've found out he really isn't such a bastard.
your tinsel tinkerbell chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I love the idea of Snape as Harry's magical gaurdian. It explains alot, to me at least. Well written as well. Great!
angel chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Wonderful story! But now PLEASE write an ending! PLEASE! I may go nuts(er) if you don't!
arcane08 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
loved it...wish there was more *sigh*

well, now i'm off to read your longer fics!
GonnaBeFamous chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Darling you are wonderful! Ok, so I lied- I said I was going back to the other fic that I started on- but darn me, I got distracted again! Ok! I'm going now! But I wanted to tell you that you are very talented, once again, and are amazing me beyond all belief. I look forward to your longer fic that I've just started- you should have my review from chapter one- it was a book.
DragonMaster-Ball chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Ah! What happend next?
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Oh, this story is nice and pleasant. Of course, I wish 'twere continued, despite the impossibility. Your style is.. well, stylish, I must say. Now - to read your other (longer) fics!

Munku-JGSPTV _
Jenn chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Beautiful story, as always... you know I adore your writing.

Then again, I am biassed... xD

You must loan me that beautiful brain of yours...
Anora chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
No Ending? Oh that is... extremely cruel... -.-
Aspen in the Sunlight chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
That was nice. I love guardian!Snape stories, though I wasn't expecting one here. When those dreams of potions lessons kept recurring, I wasn't quite sure what was going on. I'd love to see this continued over into another chapter.
kerplank chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
um...I WANT AN ENDING! that was really good. but now i want more. plz?
The Wyrd Sister chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Please oh please oh PLEASE contenute this! *beggs on her knees with big tearry eyes* PLEASE!