Reviews for San Diego
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
i like it, well written, i really think it is great
snugglebug chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
"I'm taken" - PRICELESS! I can't stand that little worm, and anytime Mac gives him the brush off, my heart does a happy dance! :)
Jamie chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
I thought it was good. Wasn't a blow me away but, it was good. BTW I loved the length. Sometimes fan fic should be short. BTW I loved the part where Mac tells Vokuvic off. I HATE YOU VOKUVIC AND YOUR COCKY ATTITUDE TOO!
BelovedOne chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Oh my God! This is *so* good! I really wanted this episode to end like this, with Mac going back to support Harm through everything, and the way they ended the actual episode sucked. I can't wait until the next episode airs, so that we can see what happens next! But I like the way you've written it out, so hopefully they'll have something similar happen! I'm crossing my fingers! Thanks for sharing!

BelovedOne
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
This is a good beginning-are you going to TBC?

I'd like to see where you could go with this-I like Mac's "priorities" and your handling of "Vecrec"! LOL

Thanks for a cute story-now what?
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
This was wonderful! I actually have been wondering for a while if Harm and Mac have been (to use your term) "stealth dating". I only hope something like this could happen on the show! Please write more Harm/Mac stories!
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
great story.
joanoa chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Yes, I did enjoy. Thanks. great job.
joshklar chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
An unbelievably fantastic shipper story. Those of us who are shippers hope against hope that this is how the story will end. Unfortunately I

believe that this will only happen in these wonderful fanfics. JAG is headed in a different direction and a Mac-Vukovic relationship (when Harm leaves) would be even more tawdry and sleazy than the whole Webb-Mac arc which spoiled

JAG forever as a good show that we all loved and respected. It made Mac an unlikeable person and gave the impression that she is a tart. Except for a very few good episodes, namely Persian Gulf, Take It Like A Man and the christmas show where Mac gets into an accident and there are flashbacks with the psychiatrist, for the most part the writing has been awful in the past two seasons and season 10 reads like something kindergarten kids would write (sorry,

I don't mean to insult kindergarten kids). I have read all of your stories and they are wonderful. You have a rare talent especially in one so young. Try writing a novel eventually. Kind Personal Regards!JOS

P.S. San Diego lends itself to an angst-filled

story which could be entitled " The Phone Call

Which Never Came!" Interested?
jagdreamer chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Wow, that story was very...touching. I liked it a lot. I wish Harm and Mac would have acted that way in the past episode. Harm needed the support from his best friend. And I loved when Mac said, "I'm taken" to Vukovic. That was just priceless! I would have given anything to have been able to see that actually in the episode and then to see the look on his face after she said that...even better!
achaon chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Good start. Liked the way Mac zinged Lt V.
Tracy chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Much better than the original show! Very nice, thanks!
mara-rabb chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
God, I wish it could have happened that way.
problematick chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Goddamn! That's what I wanted to happen in those last few minutes! Or at least for him to tell her what's going on and her rushing home or something. *sigh* Those damn writers'll never get it right. Bastards! *shakes fist in general direction*

And as for NCIS, I love the show, and would be all over your fics, but honey I'm sorry: Kibbs? I thought you were smarter than that! Tate is the only way I go. I bet they're STILL the best ever though - maybe one day *soon* I'll read em.

So good luck with that, and with keeping the shipper JAG muse. Mine's been with me all week - you haven't been reading my stuff! I know writings important, but keeping up your HM spirits is too, and my fics seem to be doing the trick for every body. *proud smile* So c'mon, drop me some reviews? Please? _;;

Write darn you write!_

XBlue
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Really enjoyed your ending a lot better than the one we got and I would kill to see the look on Vuckovic's face as Mac tells him she's taken :)