Reviews for Variations
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 3/24
Simply wonderful. Each variation in the end got it right.
wonderwoman1970 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
awe so sweet
tocks chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Oh my. I just got through Moebius and I was hoping someone had written about Jack/Sam being killed in the past. This was exactly what I wanted. One of the few fics that made me cry! Beautiful work, thank you :) Years after the show, stories like this go a long way in keeping the characters alive for new fans such as myself.
polrobin chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Fantastic.
BrenRenQoI chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Aw... how sweet! I loved each Jack's turn, though I think the second Jack's ruminations were my favorite. Well done!
Queen Tigeress chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
it seems like all your stories make me cry, and i thought, instead of writing indivual reviews for all of them i would tell you that i love all your stories at once in one though they make me cry they're wonderful.
SeedC chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Awuw. Very nice with the fish.
Anunnaki chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Wow! That was fantastic. What a superb idea! Thank you for sharing it with us.
lennielight chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Fantastic. The section concerning the life the alternate Jack and Sam forged in ancient Egypt was moving and poignant and I felt for Daniel.
caro2lalala chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
It's very clever, liked it a lot. Thanks!
janissima chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
That was wonderful! I loved the different viewpoints and the scenario you wrote about the second Jack and Sam and how they were able to spend 20 years together. Loved that Sam was the one to catch a fish!
Amaunetx chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Love it. Really isn't anything much more to say about it than that.

:: sighs happily ::
sgater926 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Very nice, unique idea! You handled it very well. I think you did a great job with the characterizations and everything too.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
oh wow! this is really sweet. i like romance fics. you are good at this.
Augusta chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Too bad SciFi doesn't think that way. It took 'em seven years just to get where they are. Great story.