Reviews for Heart Of Ice
elven-cat2 chapter 22 . 7/15/2007
Excellent story you wrote here. I was very impressed with your "character study" of Nathyrra. You came up with some very creative ideas that are really plausible as far as motivation and also why she might be so tormented in the game when she meets the PC.

Hmm, I also liked the little "movie reprise" moments you came up with in the story as well. The ending I think was the exact perfect moment as well. it allows everyone to put their PC on the otherside of your Nathyrra.

I thoroughly enjoyed this little tale of yours, and must add that I really think you show a whole lot of potential and a gift for writing. Very well done!

I am currently trying to finish a HOTU game. Sadly I have never gotten farther than the meeting with the Seer. I seem to have a problem with deciding what PC class to try and play for the game. Currently I am trying an Elven Rogue/Mage/Arcane Archer. Who knows, at least he is fun to play!
Kaelar chapter 11 . 4/13/2006
this chapter, was without a doubt, my favorite of your works. deadly, amusing and down right evil, not to mention seducive, all in one chapter. well written, interesting and with that feeling of... what is it? that which makes one roar in battle, that which makes one lock eyes with ones mate, the feeling one gets when someone else's blood is on their hands. you know what I mean. I comend you on an outstanding peice of work, Arrow.

-K
Kaelar chapter 22 . 4/11/2006
Wow.

that was really good. Mind games. very interesting.

usually that sort of mind game thing annoys the crap out of me. but you did it effectivly.

*A WARNING* never try and turn yourself to stone. From personal experiance, hate is the most painful emotion, and once you kill yourself inside it is so, so hard to come back.

You demonstrated that better than I could have.
Milithrar chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
this was really good
naradrith chapter 10 . 8/6/2005
I like Nat's armor ;-)

Is it ages or something else, I didn't understood the dream, but I was happy that she killed the bastard! :-)
naradrith chapter 9 . 8/2/2005
Poor Ili, she reminds me Vicky ;-)

At last she was able to kill her tormentor ... Nat why don't you do the same ... What are you waiting? ;-)
Rucsi chapter 18 . 7/22/2005
Wow 2 very main characters killed in just 2 chapters. Its a new record! And also great dialogue. And because of that I actually could pay attention to the action (that and the hurtings were simpler:P). Great chapter:DD.

So my dear Nath (points microphone)how does it feel to just kill your teacher and a frikin' lot of people, not to mention being a sadisctic b!tch. Its not like you're going to get redemeed or something, no sir... Ok I said it once I said it 2 bilion times, I'm anxiously waiting the Seer scene.
Spiffy the Retarded chapter 7 . 7/20/2005
Uh... It meant that... SHE was the cause of his death for not being awake to help him? Because in the dream the poison/blood stuff came form her, and she berated herself for his death for a time like she killed him, and in the dream she technicley did.
Ruxy chapter 16 . 6/20/2005
I was talking about the song "beautiful".

Great chapter, though I kinda lose attention at the fighting scenes. Not that I try very much, my mind has all but fried. But action scenes are boring, try watching Steven Seagal movies with my dad...

Hm *skraches back of head* I think I'm starting to get the meaning of these dreams.

"my principles must not be must not be poisoned by these ideeas" lol, I do so love the irony. YAY, Nath's on her way to redemption,nathsonherwaytoredemption, lalalalalalalala *starts dancing, iminently breaking everything in path*.
shadow0015 chapter 15 . 6/7/2005
And now I know the rest of the Mickey Mouse backstory... you are something original... you know that. The here's Natty thing was priceless... I wouldn't be able to resist either. Navor seems a little less annoying than his brother... maybe he's the middle child... the middle ones are always getting involved in their siblings lives (3rd child of 5 speaking out of experience) anyway, thhis does seem like Kill Bill but the characters are much, MUCH better.

Laterz
Ruxy the light lord of the Sith chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
*looks at her stupid name*I'm in a real name disorder right now.

*sniff, sniff* Poor Nathyrra, being consumed by her will for vengeance like that. I think that song was really apropriate.

And I who thought she was just a Drow B!ich.

Nath: HEY! Oh, wait you're right.

But that will make her redemption more preetyfull, right?
shadow0015 chapter 14 . 4/21/2005
I guess she didn't make the right choice. And of course she didn't do a great job of assassining... I was told by some of my assassin friends that you aren't suppose to be caught by anyone. Omar shouldn't have said anything... males can't say anything to calm do an angry female. Geez. I wonder if he was thinking, 'I knew I should have made deep dish apple pie with the meal... man, I screwed up another date.' :-).

naradrith chapter 8 . 4/20/2005
Hey poor Nat, and strange Ili.

You know how to play with your readers's feelings! ;-)

I was happy at start of the Chapter, sad in the middle and hoping at the end.
shadow0015 chapter 13 . 4/19/2005
Hey but I'm crazy enough to kill a black widow with my bare hands... no logic needed there. (sticks tongue out) It rocks to be a guy! Read Purple whenever you get a chance... I'm not rushing anyone... I'm told it is good... I can never tell with my work.

“Because I’m charming and if you don’t, I’ll just keep breaking into your house.” Tialla replied.

Classic response. I love Nat's composure "I see" I think she said that again. I'll see... yep... anyway, Nat's job does sound boring... I hate bookkeepers... oh yeay that's her cover never mind. Tialla sounds like... well... me almost... I remember my mother bragging about my intellectually prowess and then under her breath saying, "Only if he could stop TP teacher's cars he'd be a genius."

So Omar... get it Seel-Omar... haha... so Omar is shorter than Seelamin that's good to know.

Okay... this was a tough job... I could see killing Tialla... but Omar was a pretty good kisser... can't kill that.

shadow0015 chapter 12 . 4/15/2005
For some reason, I think that Tialla is trouble. She reminds me of my main character in Purple, Punkin. Manipulative is the only word that can come to mind. Charisma can be used for more than goody-goody stuff.

Anyway, I obviously can't figure it out... this is probably why I hate mystery books. Damn clues looking right at you. I'm also a guy and we don't have the synaptic scheme to use logic, deductive or otherwise.

I wonder what Ili has to do with all these coincidences.