Reviews for One Stop Collection
JazkaStar chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
XD. I put the song on while reading it. It's good! I like it.

~JazkaStar~
phoenix-echelon chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
AW! thats so ADORABLE! I like!

BTW, I got ur message. i hate it when teachers pile on so much work when yuou've got other things to do. Its like they do it intentionally. Since you have a lot of work to do, take your time! relax! hakuna matatta!

it means no worries, for the rest of your days

its our problem-free

philosophy

hakuna matatta!

sorry, ive been singing Disney songs all day! But seriously, take your time!

Ja ne!

S-a32-chan
Lou chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
After reading one parody, you have to read more. Sleep? School? Job, what job? I laughed like a mad fangirl (hnm...) so many times. Especially:

"Inu's wearin' hammer pants,"

"cross-dressing demon wolf,"

"Naraku just might be gay,"

"Kagome and Inu in dire need of therapy"

The entire thing, really. XP You rock my Joss Whedon colored socks. Now I'm on my way to finding both the song, and "Farewell, Days of My Youth"...and more parodies by your higness. XP
TakaraSakura chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
Omg! *crys* that was so beautiful! *bloss nose* Great job as usual! I hope you get the chance to read the rest of my story! *sniffle* Peace and Love to ya!
Kaze no Ato chapter 2 . 4/19/2005
Lu-chan, I love it! Abso-posi-you better believe it! *huggles her* You're the best ever! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Guess what! I have good news...Psst, I UPDATED "SFTHAS"! Yay! On top of that, I managed to draw a picture of mine and Josh's (Mine an inept novice mage, his an android) role-playing characters!

Thanks again!

Minmay-chan
Kaze no Ato chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Waii! I love this songfic. Gomen nasai I didn't reply to your e-mail, Lu-chan! My boyfriend is spending two weeks at my house. *bows* I haven't been on the computer that much. I look forward to reading much more!

~Minmay-chan~
Khandice Melrey chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Loved it! I have to go and get the song so that I can listen to the original version while reading your lyrics for the song. Keep up the good work!
inuyashagurl1490 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! *Falls on ground holding sides* OMG! THAT WAS SO FUNNY! HAHAHAHA! GREAT! HAHAHA! *Waves as still craking up!*