Reviews for Life & Loyalty
TheLaughingMan1 chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Bloody brilliant...
Lucillia chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
It was a good story, and I recall reading it before at some point, but I can't remember when.
Lucillia chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I know it's old, but since you're such a good author people are still going to find it for years to come as I did. Considering that, I think you might want to clean up the summary a bit.
the Dah chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
I absolutely loved the beginning stages of Severus and Hermione romance. They had adorable relationship! Also Severus and Methos friendship and mentoring relationship was very nice indeed during both of these verse's fics. The writing style kept things pleasantly fast paced and short while giving intrique and beliavable growth in characters and relationships, all the while being able to cover a great number of years. All in all, very nice fics, the both of them!
Lachriel chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
I liked this. But for all that the previous story was during the war, this one feels a lot darker to me. Maybe because its more psychological turmoil, while the previous one was more overt in its drama.
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
I like it please update soon.
Morrolan chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Love this.
dreameralways chapter 7 . 12/27/2011
Very lovely follow up. It really gives a different twist to how things could have played out.
Rivana chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
Abrupt though it ended I enjoyed the journey. I find myself revisiting old favorites in the HL verse and you are definitely among my top authous. :)
ranchan-akari chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
I love how wise Severus was! ;D Cassandra was...o_O off her rocker, but understandably so. I love the twist that the Imperious is the counter curse to Crucio!
Selias chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
Very nice fic.
anonymous chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
I just have to say, that your explanation of Lily's blood contract is the best rationale that I've read so far as to why Harry survived the Killing Curse.
Ten Toes chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I just finished reading both of these and was hugely impressed. I normally read and them move on and often read something else and think very little about the fic I just read, but I'm not going to be able to do that with these...

I think I'll do dishes or some other housework, something mindless so my mind can absorb the thoughts running thru it, then in a couple hours I'm sure I'll find myself back at my computer - reading both of these stories all over again.

Your an exceptional writer with a talent for putting ideas into phrases w/o a lot of BS taking up space around the core thought, and making us readers think as well.

thanks for the experience,

Paula
Hessel chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
I believe yours was the first explaination of the 'mothers protection' i have read that makes sense.
staidwaters chapter 7 . 9/13/2010
This is very very insightful and thought-provoking. Thank you for sharing.