Reviews for Twist of Fate
Zoe chapter 28 . 10/19/2009
Good story
theblondeone07 chapter 28 . 1/27/2006
Very cute story! I can't wait to read the sequel!
Taeniaea chapter 28 . 10/1/2005
I Love The Story!
ashley and andros r 4 eva chapter 28 . 9/11/2005
wow! that was cool! ur a fanastic writer!
Ghostwriter chapter 28 . 7/31/2005
I'm SO sorry! I didn't notice this until just now! And I bet you finished it months ago, huh? It was cute. I think I saw the sequel listed somewhere, so I'm going to go search for it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Demon Child From Hell chapter 28 . 7/6/2005
This is the worst story I have ever read! (I don't mean to be rude, but it is just pathetic.) Part of the reason it stinks is because of the plot. Come on, pick something more original... I watched PRIS as a kid too, and I HATED the relationship between Andros and Ashley. There are already hundreds of fan fiction stories about them (trust me) and nnone are any good. Wait, I'll take that back. There was a really good one when they both died and their son committed suicide. Now THAT is a good fan fiction story. In fact, most of the Power Ranger stories on this fan fiction website and others (althoungh this one is by FAR the best) aren't any good. Now I have to go read all of your other stories and see haow bad they are HA HA HA
NinjaStorm4Life chapter 28 . 7/5/2005
plz.. plz write a sequel.. i'll be looking forward to it :) i'm sure you can do a great job:)
HopelessRomantic45 chapter 9 . 6/23/2005
o, i don't want to stop reading! but my bro is insisting that he has to play the computer, so i have to get off before he pokes me to death. luv the start, i'll get to the ending and the sequel when i get the chance! luv the story!
Arwennicole chapter 28 . 6/14/2005
Wow! All I can say is wow. There is no other word that can descrive this story. It was wonderful, creative, and all of the other describing words. I can't wait to see some more of your stuff. This is great stuff here. Great talent. Keep up the good work.

Arwennicole
the-power-of-love chapter 28 . 6/13/2005
funny my brithday was last week on the 9th it was good I loved it update asap
Princess Emmie chapter 28 . 6/12/2005
the was the happiest ending in the history of endings. I love it.
mpluvme chapter 28 . 6/12/2005
Hey, the story was really good, I can't believe it has ended, but there's a sequel right? I can't wait to read it. I thought Andrso was going to accept being the embassador, and that he was going to go with Ashley.

Well anyway it was really good, I loved it. Continue writing, you are really good at it.

Bye the way my birthday is the 24th of june. :P
DizneeDol chapter 28 . 6/12/2005
I really loved this story. You did an excelent job on it. I wouldn't change a thing. Hurry up with that sequel. I can hadley wait to read what happens next. )
melissa chapter 28 . 6/12/2005
its a comment lol. i luv this chapter and i gotta go pretty soon 2 pack for my trip 2 laguna beach right now so u noe i luv this chapter and i hope u udpate both stories cuz i rilly lyk them. so udate soon!
jenny chapter 28 . 6/12/2005
ASHLEY HAMMOND/ASTRO YELLOW! HER BIRTHDAY IS JUNE 30! WE CAN BOTH GIVE HER STANDALONES!

(does anyone else get the feeling that i'm psycho?) anyway, i got the first chapter, so... DETAIL 2A? that sounds the closest, unless you decide to make that first part totally unrevelant to the story. possibly DETAIL 2B.

anyway...

ooh! the flashback! the pretty, cute, sweet, little, 'aww' factor, lovely, tiny, beautiful, tear-in-the-eye, startling revelation, complimentary, flashback! i love it! (Random Person: Ooh... flashback... Jenny: NO! MY FLASHBACK! :D lol)

but that was really sweet! and the revealing of the marraige was cute also. i loved that exchange about the twins!

Ashley shook her head stubbornly. "We're having twins, and it's going to be a boy and a girl." oh! so sweet! i think andros's stuborness rubbed off on her, though. that bad... not!

"Hey, you did something not stupid," Aria said, giving them both a hug. "That's progress." :D :P :) SO VERY ARIA! LOVE IT! LOVE IT BEYOND BELIEF!

i love it!i love it, love it, love it, love it!

update! anything! get out the new stoyr! review! live! love A/A! I'M CRAZY!