Reviews for Past's Secrets
Keytchtee chapter 30 . 7/12/2013
Hm... I liked it overall. While I think Saimos was well-made and all, I never felt he really fitted into the lore SW, and I thought that some of the reuse of movie lines felt a bit... cliché.
I did particularly enjoy the romance between the Exile and Visas though, as well as overall character build-up and development. So, well done. 7/10
Guest chapter 27 . 6/18/2013
I've been reading a lot and this has go to be one of the best fics I've read
machievelli chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Supposed to have been posted 11 August 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. My computer went down again in June of 2012 with a virus. Then in late November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on deserve your reviews.

Two years Post KOTOR AU: An ancient menace arises within the Republic

I didn't have time to read too far; it's 30 chapters and I was only able to read the first two, so I still don't know exactly what the menace is.

The problem with 'ancient' evils is that they are vague in concept. There was an American kung fu movie made back in the mid 70s where an evil man was looking for an ancient weapon so powerful it would destroy the human race. At the end, with the bad guy captured, and the tomb where this ancient weapon was hidden discovered (And even then I wondered, how the hell did a super weapon 2,000 years old end up in the US?) you find out that it was merely gunpowder.
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
great
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
great
Lord Hadrian Black chapter 22 . 12/4/2010
Hey,

So I know that I already reviewed the last chapter years ago, but I felt that I needed to tell you something...

Back in early 2006 I was searching something on the internet (I don't quite remember what it was. haha.) and I came upon your story; I was curious and so I started reading, I then realized that this story was on a site that was both amazing and awesome, one that allowed everyone to read and write stories based upon existing topics, where we could share ideas.

It was a sad day for me when this story ended; but too this day I constantly remember this story as the one which brought me to , the first story that I had ever read.

So what I'm saying is; if it hadn't been for this story, I probably would have never found this website, or realized that there was a whole world out there for everyone to write and help create.

Thanks to you man!

Kudos!

Lord Hadrian Black

(Yes, I have changed my name)
twisterblake2010 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
hey great chapter
Gaby chapter 30 . 6/18/2010
Best story ever keep up the good work dude
Gabzalabza chapter 30 . 3/31/2008
Way to go! I have yet to read a fic in KotOR where Bas and Rev actually get married in the end and i thort it was a very nice touch. I appreciate ur attempt at an AU for KotOR II, but i still really like the game version. And, BTW, why didn't Atton become a Jedi like he was suppose to? I missed the characters that u omitted. I liked them all a lot in the game. Bao-Dur, Mandalore (who a lot of ppl suspect is Canderous but i havent see it proven yet) and disciple i think would've added a whole heap to the story. Not to mention Mira. But a great AU, regardless. WEll done.

Luv

Gabzalabza
Gabzalabza chapter 21 . 3/31/2008
I just had to review this chptr. Was that a deliberate parallel w/ Traya, Atris and Kavar? That scene is straight out of Revenge of the Sith when Anakin sides w/ Palpatine and kills Mace Windu. The dialogue and actions are almost exact replica's. At least i know u know ur Star Wars movies now.

luv ya

Gabzalabza
The Tygre chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
What's it like when the Star Wars God (George Lucas) speaks to you and tells you how to write? Because this is just...AWESOME.

U-
Black-Hat Jack chapter 14 . 10/1/2007
You got the whole creation thing from Van Helsing did'nt you! That movie was awsome. This story is cool. At first I thought Bastila would die! Will you indlude other kotor 2 characters in this?
twisterblake chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
hey great chapter update next soon
pax7504 chapter 30 . 4/11/2007
Great Story.
Question chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Isn't the Jedi high council on Coruscant.