Reviews for Chains
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I'm crying...it's so beautifull and sad.
Nameless-Named-Man chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
You see? This is the kind of stuff that makes me sympathise for him.

I mean, I already do [what with the sad backstory]. But this just hnnnngggggssss me to no end.
DarkManedFox chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I loved it. Short and angsty.
Mossmoon chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
This is a very well-made oneshot and I agree with all of the other reviews. Considering that I am a huge Mewtwo fan, I would love it if you wrote maybe one more chapter on it.
Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I agree with the other reviewers 100% This is a fantastic peice: it's short, yet well thought out, and perfectly capable of standing on its' own two feet, so to speak. I would love for this to be expanded, yet at the same time, it's the pure simplicity that makes this fic unique.
MalachiteFlames chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Oh, very good! I could see this little scene in my head, for it was so ritch with detail. Nice plot!
xGeekachu chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Chilling, and very, very bleak...but you don't need me to tell you what your writing is. Reading this and a bit of "Mute", I can already tell that you're a great writer! And me being a Mewtwo fan I wouldn't mind seeing this expanded into a longer story. -
The-3-Sueslayers chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Beautiful and yet sad. Love it.
Hayumi chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
nice story, especially the fact that the little loves Mewtwo, and sees another side of him, it was sad though when they got seperated.
A Parliament of Owls chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
The little girl was cute.

Poor Mewtwo.

Nice story.
music box chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Cute and also sad and slightly frightening.

Overall... very good.
Sevrius chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Excellent. Not quite my style, but excellent nonetheless.
VampireApple chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
-sigh- Now that's sad.
KiaPyrosHasDied chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Even though it may be hard to believe, this is both short and well-done. Usually I can't find (or write) a decent short-yet-good story, so this is really something.

Poor Mewtwo. As my favorite Pokemon/fighter in SSBM/pet, I have to say this is very sad; I admire your usage of words and such. Keep up the good work!

Aw! Now that I've gotten my critique out, I feel all sad-like! *huggles Mewtwo* I like the interaction between the characters and such... Aw again. Cute and yet violent. *teary* So sad! And yet exactly like what them scientists would do... -.-;

All in all: great fic! Going directly on my favs! :)

-Kia

*sniff* ;_;
Dozzer chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
very good!

hope you will make more in this story