Reviews for Harry Potter and the Obligatory Sequel
emthereble chapter 27 . 3/20
Brilliant, just loved it!
Mmmm poor severus Harry is hyper
cloud-wolfbane chapter 27 . 2/4
If you manage to get this review I'll be rather surprised since it has been about 10 years since this story was finished, but I thought I'd write one for old times sake. I read the Master plan just after you finished it, about twelve years ago. It was really one of my first forays into Harry Potter Fanfiction, and I remember thinking it was funny but was frustrated by all the angst. Reading it now, I still find it to be one of the funniest pieces of fiction I've ever read and can finally appreciate the ups and downs of the story. The characters aren't exactly in character, so much as it reminds of Harry Potter if it had been inspired by Monty Python, but I think that makes it your own in a way that can be really difficult with fan fiction sometimes.

I'm sure you are very different from when you wrote this, but ten years ago I thought you were a fantastic author and hoped to read more, so a decade later I hope you are still writing, where ever you are. The best of luck.
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 27 . 12/2/2015
aww loved it so much!

Happy Writing!
anna chapter 27 . 9/20/2015
I really enjoyed reesding this and its Prequel :-)
rosebud90 chapter 27 . 5/22/2015
Loved the story can't wait to read more of your story
Goose chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Harry/Snape is the absolute dumbest pairing I've ever heard. Giant Squid/Flitwick makes more sense than this pair. LOL.
the starrose chapter 27 . 2/19/2015
Cute story:)
Guest chapter 27 . 1/14/2014
Loved both stories sad about the Malfoy's but over all a sweet story line.
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Why is Snape being a douche and being evasive about his feelings for Harry, when at the end of the last story he was so readily to admit it. I liked that Severus better.
Saint Snape chapter 27 . 10/27/2013
A fun series. I enjoyed it very much.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
Unapologetic child molester? Pedophile?
(splutters in shock)
Erm, WHY is Remmy suddenly so overprotective of Harry?
Mashkai30 chapter 27 . 2/19/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
AllyGreen11 chapter 27 . 1/24/2013
Great story, and I comend you for it.
ALonberg chapter 27 . 12/18/2012
that was amazing great story :)