Reviews for Harry Potter and the Obligatory Sequel
Goose chapter 1 . 2/21
Harry/Snape is the absolute dumbest pairing I've ever heard. Giant Squid/Flitwick makes more sense than this pair. LOL.
the starrose chapter 27 . 2/19
Cute story:)
Guest chapter 27 . 1/14/2014
Loved both stories sad about the Malfoy's but over all a sweet story line.
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Why is Snape being a douche and being evasive about his feelings for Harry, when at the end of the last story he was so readily to admit it. I liked that Severus better.
Saint Snape chapter 27 . 10/27/2013
A fun series. I enjoyed it very much.
Revelation Rebel chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
Unapologetic child molester? Pedophile?
(splutters in shock)
Erm, WHY is Remmy suddenly so overprotective of Harry?
Mashkai30 chapter 27 . 2/19/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
AllyGreen11 chapter 27 . 1/24/2013
Great story, and I comend you for it.
ALonberg chapter 27 . 12/18/2012
that was amazing great story :)
sun chapter 27 . 6/3/2012
funny, but i hate your harry. he is immature, brash and just an idiot

he cant see whats in front of his face
MountainRose chapter 27 . 10/22/2011
Excelent! genuine fun! and a hilarious title, _

Also:

"Now hurry up. We've only got forever, and I don't want to waste a moment of it."

Most fantastic finishing line!

Sky Speed,

Rose
Sailor Pandabear chapter 27 . 8/24/2011
nice
dem bones chapter 27 . 8/4/2011
The sequel was not as great as the first in the series but was ok.

Remus was funny towards the end though I was a little disappointed that we didn't get to see Ron entertain.

Overall I loved the pacing of Harry and Snape's relationship.

Also I couldn't help but wonder whether Harry actually came to realise that Snape wasn't actually afraid of him but afraid of actually losing him. It's an earlier plot point addressed in Harry's lesson with teaching Snape the patronus charm but afterwards it's really not mentioned again.

Earlier in the chapters of the sequel, I hated the fact that Harry seems to act incredibly immature keeping in mind what happened in the previous story. It just seems like he's a mindless, ruthless, rash boy.

In the sequel some facts seem to be inconsistant besides what's relevant to canon because I figure that both this story and the last story were written before Zabini was revealed to be a coloured guy and etc, etc.

I was under the impression in the last book that Harry had access to all of Snape's memories. Yet Harry is shocked when Snape reveals several things under the influence of the potion not to mention Harry acts like it's new information when he discovers Lucius and Snape had a fling together.

Also Ginny seems to act more like the Ginny often seen in Ron and Ginny bashing stories and it wasn't at all like the Ginny from the first story and the fact that Snape and Harry don't really have the 'public' relationship that was implied. Remus seems to treat Snape differently after they both come clean and it just kind of seems weird as Remus and Snape were in fact a past item. Obviously Remus would have some understanding of Severus and help Snape distance himself from Harry instead of telling Snape how wrong he is for trying to start a relationship with him.
nightmarisha chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
You have no idea Hw happy I was when I found this sequel :)

Actually Jk ur keeping from studying for AP's. But seriously I'm surprised master plan doesn't hav more reviews. I really liked how they both stayed in character for most of he story, and I love the tension between them :)

Oh. And I just reviewed that sory on this one whoops :0
Schiffer chapter 27 . 4/1/2011
Big, huge AWWWWE! I love it thank-you so very much for all the good awesome Snarryness!