Reviews for Last is the Best
Amelia Jade chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
. uh... why is she "Sailor Fire"? She's Sailor Mars.
Caelestis chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This is not a flame. A 'flame' review is something that was written by an uneducated person with no more input than "I don't like you, bad words" and it is usually riddled with spelling errors.

First of all, you shouldn't use an ampersand instead of 'and'. Your grammar and sentence structure are mid to low grade school, and the plot was also unremarkable. I really think that if you want to continue to write you should look up books on how to write properly or ask one of your teachers to look your work over and fix the many mistakes. Stephen King's "On Writing" should help you out immensely.
SailorWednesdayMercury chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Awesome! Say you should read all of my stories that focus upon Amy & Zoisite not to mention, give them all good reviews, and by good, I mean very positive.
Sakura Breeze chapter 20 . 10/12/2009
i love it

hope the next chapter is updated
Princesakarlita411 chapter 20 . 6/26/2008
awesome fic

yay they kissed wats gonna happen next?
dragonwitch250 chapter 20 . 5/27/2008
write more
rena4u chapter 20 . 2/26/2008
plz update soon!
tavisa chapter 20 . 2/17/2008
!
Rorysan chapter 20 . 9/24/2006
I loved the story so far! I hope that you update again soon! Bye for now!
merangelgal chapter 20 . 7/23/2006
great story so far! It's really starting to get moving, I can't wait to read what happens next!
TropicalRemix chapter 20 . 6/14/2006
are you ever gonna update this fic? i really like it and want to find out what happens next.
DaTruePrincess chapter 20 . 5/22/2006
hey i love ur story it is so good ;)...when does serena finally become sailor moon?...well anywho great job and i hope that you write more asap iight mia
kbakbvakbvkajv chapter 20 . 5/9/2006
this is great! please, update this as soon as possible!
Neonlights chapter 20 . 1/25/2006
oh! update!
Sakura12 chapter 20 . 1/23/2006
omg Usagi(Serena)is going to kiss Mamoru(Darien)how sweet is that?Huh?By the way sorry if in my reviews i say their japanese names but im used to it.I watch the japanese episodes way better,Usagi(Serena),Mamoru(Darien),Ami(Amy),Rei(Raye),Makoto(Lita),Mina(Minako),Haruka(Amara),Michiru(Michelle),Setsuna(Trista),and Hotaru is Hotaru:)SO sorry bout the mix up!