Reviews for Colorblind
arunendu chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Poor hermione she actually had to see that ,if you had added ron character it would have been more fun reading i liked your write more stories.
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
nice
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
lol awesome

IP
Micuko chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
aw, so cute! *_* I love it
TayRenae chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Im not sure I know who is colour blind... But somehwere in there... Someone thinks Harry's eyes are red... Logically someone would have to see his eyes as red, if they're colour blind. Right?

Good fic anyways. Lol.
IsolinaBlack chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
xD So, then, Draco and Harry both confuse red and green? xD Kawaii little story... ;''
Double Spell chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Are any of them ACTUALLY colorblind? At first, I thought that Harry was. But then, there was Hermione's encounter with Draco and I thought that SHE was the one that was colorblind...

*“So, what is your favorite color, Harry?” he asked huskily.

Harry blushed and tiptoed to whisper into the blond’s ear. “Red…” Smiling, Draco kissed his lover.*

...Then I read this. Could you explain please. I'm kinda confused.
Hakudoushi kawaii ne chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Aww.. That was über cute _

Keep up the good work ;D
LillianLockhart chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Aw, that was too cute. _ Both of them being colourblind and all. Great job.
Prince Of Shadows chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Aw! Oober Draco and Harry cuteness!

So...uh...who's color blind here? Harry would've been told by the dude who gave him his glasses, and Slytherin would kick Draco's arse for wearing gryffindor colors...I'm banking on Hermione
All-knowing Alien chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Lol. I liked this. Nice, short and sweet.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Um...so they're both colorblind? I'm totally not getting this...
Suki No Hikari chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
O_O

'ly crap woman! How do you know me so well? YOU ARE MY TWIN! I KNEW IT!

Seriously... we must share a mind! Harry/Draco was- IS one of my OTPs! O This doesn't make sense! Look:

- We share the same obsession over:

Yuugiou Couples

Wolf's Rain Couples (TxT FOREVER! Love your fic about them, btw
Siiarrei chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Well if you have more randomly lying about could you poast them pretty please! This was really really cute!
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Yay! Very nice, lovely piece!

_