Reviews for Where is my Brother?
supersaiyaman chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
i wonder how this story differs from the movie of course at this point the movie hasnt even come out yet were you are ore wene this was written.

i wonder what all will do to try and get his brother back.
Shari Maxwell chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
Loving it! (But I noticed some words missing here and there.)
Reniefuwa chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
One word jumps to mind: proofread. You seem to know where you want to go with the story, and it sounds good, but I saw a lot of repeated phrases and rambling sentences. Suggetstion: read what you have written, or have someone else read it who is good at proofreading. Otherwise, keep up the good work!
Reijou chapter 19 . 7/10/2005
Hello! Hey! It's me! Chibi Reina! Or...um... the person who wrote Lord of the Alchemists!

I like the story so far, please continue!
YouKnowPoo chapter 17 . 7/8/2005
MORE MORE MORE I NEED MORE ! anywayws NICE!
YouKnowPoo chapter 15 . 7/8/2005
that was soo quick...
YouKnowPoo chapter 13 . 7/8/2005
ITS hawkeye I know its gunna be hawkeye to fight Roy
YouKnowPoo chapter 12 . 7/8/2005
MUSTANG NOT HIM I will protect you from umm ENVY! No he's gunna be hawkeye I BET! NO i dont wanna fight Hawkeye :(
YouKnowPoo chapter 10 . 7/8/2005
NO THE BASTARD MOFO SCAR Ill KICK your ASS MY SELf Water Alchemist power in yah FACE YOU MOFo HOBO LIL OMG YOU HURT AL ILL KILL YOU!
YouKnowPoo chapter 9 . 7/8/2005
WINRY that BI- NVM BASTARD! Roy SAID SORRY WHAT A MUTHA- UGH she makes me sick!
YouKnowPoo chapter 8 . 7/8/2005
creation TWIN? Envy WHY IS ENVY STILL BAD? BS! TWO ENvy's I CAN hardly stand one :(
YouKnowPoo chapter 7 . 7/8/2005
WOW! Doesn't go and fight? THAT MAKES ME SAD NO GUNDSHOOTING FROM HAWKEYE I JUST WANNA EXIT NOW! Ill read some more and find out ! XD
YouKnowPoo chapter 6 . 7/8/2005
who are the two cloaked figures? I need to know I aquabubble the water alchemist shall deal with them by the way aquabubble is my second name :) MUAHAH GOOD-ASS CHPTER KEEP ON ROCKIN!
YouKnowPoo chapter 5 . 7/8/2005
GREED? THAT...THAT guys! ALIVE! Well another great chpter! imma review some more I hope greeds a good guy
YouKnowPoo chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
Sorry i didnt review chpt 1&2 you'll see my reasons OMG I LOVE THIS FF your making wanna WATCH THE MOVIE! I wonder if we can dl it!