Reviews for When Everybody's Gone
riceyriceyricey chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
So Al just keeps on walkin' in on people. I can imagine that THAT was a very educational experience. It was funny and cute.
Moonfirestorm chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
THAT WAS AWESOME! Lol! I love RoyXRiza, and your story was wicked funny! XD
Dark Angelic Kitty chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
hey...i love ur royai fics...i just started reading fma stories cuz i normally read naruto ones...and god i'm glad i found decent ones. love ur stories...full of minor humor and fluffs! i hope u update soon.
Ohohen chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
HOLY CRAP the ending was hillarious! i loved the story! i like the "AL! DON'T LOOK!" buahahahahahahahahaha...that was funny! haha...all the Elric brother lines were funny! roy/riza are my favorite FMA couple! so cute!
sakurapixi chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
The humor was adorable. It made me squeal. xD Riza was out of character though...
asiria chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
hahahahahahaha! Poor ol' Ed. His young mind so tainted. I have to admit though, the fic was good.
saffiremoon21 chapter 2 . 5/21/2005
Cute story! I like the ending!
FlameHead chapter 2 . 5/9/2005
Im Dead Serious that I almost PISSED MYSELF LAUGHING! LMAO! that was hillarious i think that Hawkeye and Mustang would be a really cute/funny couple but i could see them w/eachother

"if u no wat i mean"!.AHEM. nyway...that was really funny and i liked it lots.!.
kawaiichibie chapter 2 . 4/27/2005
wa...SUPER FUNNY STORY!

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

I can't beleive it...ITs VERYY FUNY!

haha...ROY and RIZA!

SUPER COL & FUNY!

Bwahahahahahaha!
EmelyeUchiha chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
Omg so funny! ohh i love it! please write more soon. please please please!
Lady Isaiah chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
Yes...same ole same ole good humor...now when do you plan on reading the rest of my Harry Potter fic? Yes you're a busy person and you have St-wait out English teacher to annoy, homework, and fanfictions and your own novel...but I was just so very curious that I had to bug you.

No shoo! Finish homework (or anything else you need to do) or no next chappies for you for 1 year!

I'm bored, can you tell?

Bye-bye now! -ldw
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
I've recently been exposed to this anime and it's fast becoming one of my favorites. As i'm not "too" familiar with the characters, I can't say if they are OOC or not. I like the way you wrote Roy & Riza's intimate scene; very subtle and sweet. The ending; totally hilarious. Roy Mustang is definitely cool under pressure.

Since I'm into the anime, now I've got to read the fanfics!

Good work!
Phyco girl chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
Wha ha ha! I loved the part with Ed! Adding you to my favorites! GO ROIAI!
nopenopnope chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
i loved this! it as so funny! specially when armstrong won the bet, he didnt seem like the kinda guy who would do that. and of course the irony that hughes is so good at bringing...write more, this was good.
Lita Maxwell chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
Poor Ed! Hahahaha! Yummy Royai! Happy fangirl!

Ed: No, you're happy fangirl when you're kissing Dark Mousy from DNAngel.

And you! *Smooches*