Reviews for Trials of Courtship
puritygirl2005 chapter 8 . 1/24/2008
Um gomen for bothering you but, when are you going to update? I really love this story and the plot line and i've been waiting for a next capter

Alli
Black Wolf-Dog chapter 8 . 5/27/2007
this is an awesome story! you might want to change it to complete if it is done so people know, you might even get more hits and reviews.

Black Wolf-Dog
Ally chapter 8 . 5/27/2005
Yes!Write a sequel,pleases!I'd realy like that.
Risika Tziporah chapter 8 . 5/22/2005
Yay!sequel!
Ally chapter 7 . 5/15/2005
Very good(except the part where our favorite demon lord gets killed)but I won't get mad just yet since you have chapter eight to do,so keep up the good a really good writer! : )
Lady Isaiah chapter 7 . 5/13/2005
Hello. How are you? I watched Ghost in the Shell from last Saturday...? Anyway. I need a better synonym for MISCHIEVOUS, other than naughty because... the stupid chinese character sites don't have either.

Anyway... Good chappie. Liked it. Read it before. Still good. C u inenglish then...
Ally chapter 6 . 5/11/2005
I really like this story and so I hope that you cont. writing it,I realy like the main Charactor PLEASE DON'T STOP!

Ally
Ally chapter 6 . 5/8/2005
I really like this story,so why stop right when its geting cont.I think that your pretty good.

your reader

Ally
Maeghan le Fay chapter 6 . 4/25/2005
i think your writing this story is great. i think its really funny and it leaves me either wanting to read more or take a break from laughing so hard from just reading one chapter. keep writing your great at it!

P.S. let me know when you are finished the next chapter!

Maeghan le Fay
Lady Isaiah chapter 5 . 4/21/2005
I WANT TO READ THE LAST CHAPPIE NOW! YOU WILL GIVE IT TO ME IN ENGLISH OR YOU WILL FEEL MY WRATH!

And I can't be believe you!

YOU KILLED SESSHY! YOU KILLED SESSHY!

But you said somethin' about not him dyin'...

Was zat 'bout?

(exuse me for my incoherenet babbling)

-Your friend whom loves to annoy you, littledemonwolf :)
windii chapter 5 . 4/7/2005
Loved the chapter! Keep going and update asap. Can't wait to find out what Sess has in mind... Oh, the possibilities! _ Heh.
Lady-Crymsyn chapter 5 . 4/6/2005
good chapter, update soon
Lady-Crymsyn chapter 4 . 4/5/2005
GOOD FIC, UPDATE SOON :)
Lady Isaiah chapter 4 . 4/5/2005
Ok, Hi. I re-read this and it was the same ol good stuff I read when you gave it to me. ANyway. I'm pissed off because fanfiction won't let me upload anything beucause "interaction with characters and script format is not allowed."

I won't be able to upload anything until next monday!

Please pity me and pay no attention to my ramblings. I just felt like venting my heat and reviewing was the best way to do it.

good job, can't wait till the next chappie!
Risika Tziporah chapter 4 . 4/3/2005
I really like your story...please update soon