Reviews for Hermione's Thoughts
amortentiaaa chapter 11 . 12/23/2007
I'm R/Hr. Gr. Haha Ron sounds cute with their inside joke of a date and all. Thank God Ginny isn't a girly girl! Draco has great... ONELINERS? HAHAHA but I canNOT see him teaming up with F&G. Snape and Sinistra... oh my! Someone obviously doesn't like Dumbledore... hehe... So many gays at Hogwarts, eh? Fluffy end.
Leanne chapter 11 . 12/23/2006
It was an interesting plot line, but I think it could have been written better. You need to work on your sentence structure and your syntax. Your characters are amusing, they need more depth.
q.thews chapter 8 . 2/4/2006
I just said that Voldie's chapter was good... what to say to this ? This is incredible, even the exaggerated parts ae more biliviable than Voldie's ones ;-)

BTW something i just read here will ne in my nightmares for quite long ;-)

q.thews chapter 7 . 2/4/2006
I'm enjoying this "story" but this chapter about Voldy is very good (maybe the clothing thing is a bit excessive)

ninjanums chapter 11 . 4/10/2005
ah. cute ending
ninjanums chapter 10 . 4/10/2005
good chapter. update soon
amber chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
hey this esent a reveiw really but i was reading this and suddenly i couldent go any farhter i was wonderin if u could e-mail me the rest. i thought it was really good and would like to get the rest thanks
Monica121 chapter 11 . 4/10/2005
Aw sweet ending. Liked it a lot.
thamker chapter 11 . 4/10/2005
I loved this story...I sort of sad to see it end...But I liked the what can you say.
Monica121 chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Hm very interesting... Going on to the next chapter! I can't believe Hermione was that honest about herself.

BrennaM chapter 8 . 3/31/2005
Voldie in a bikini and Dumbledore teaching sex ed and not wearing underwear..both lines cracked me up. Very cute story and I like the perspective.

One note and I'm not sure if it was mentioned before but in the first chapter you have Blaise as head boy and then in Draco's chapter you have Draco as head boy. Just thought you would want to know.
thamker chapter 8 . 3/31/2005
Music quote The marlyin manson or how ever you spell his name

Can't wait for the next chapter on mt favorite people

I do believe that the headmaster has really really lost all his marbles.

Cute chapter...but I little weird...but I think that is what you are going for.
BrittSr10 chapter 8 . 3/31/2005
hahaha..that was surely lost his marbles in this chappie!lol..i cant wait til the next chappie on our fav. TwInS!hehe..
ninjanums chapter 8 . 3/31/2005
lol. great chapter. update soon
ninjanums chapter 7 . 3/31/2005
lol. that was relly funny. gay voldemort. lol. great chapter.