Reviews for Religion
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I just discovered your works, and your writing is some of the best I've ever read. The way the words flow really allow the reader to become enveloped in the story. I don't know if you'll read this, but thanks :)
Chii chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I like this, but I don't really know what to say.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Really interesting excursion into the mindsets of several complex characters. I really liked reading this one. It's strange to match up what they say they believe with how they act and what they really see in the world around them.

A couple typos:

-belief in one's (s)elf

-he'd (gone) went to the military

But very nice job. I really enjoyed the read.

Your fics are totally addicting, by the way. Didn't know if you could tell from the way I'm zipping through all of them. XD

Sappireswimming
Melissa chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Ed says he's an atheist in the Viz translation, but fan translations from the raw Japanese say he says he's agnostic.

Good one-shot. I like that you made it obvious who they were to those who knew them (us and the imaginary Amestrian audience), but you didn't mention their names.
websurffer chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
"egotheism, the worship of one’s elf" XD why yes, I do worship my elf as a matter of fact. And what an elf to worship.
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
That was amazing! And here I thought I had read all of your fics, I couldn't have been more wrong. In my opinion, run-on sentences shouldn't count when it's a fic like this. 'Stream of consciousness' People don't always think in full sentences anyway.

I loved the line about Mustang worshipping coffee, most of my friends are like that...and have been for several years...
Katara Mustang chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
This is true about a lot of people, i think. Nice job!
Yeah this is deleted chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I completely agree with you.
Requiem of Silence chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
M. This made me cry. I'm not sure it should, but it did anyways. Shed a tear over this story. I don't mind run-on sentences, if that makes you feel better. _;;

Ah, I really love your one-shots. I do. They're fantastic and I indulge in the guilty pleasure of reading them all when I know I should be doing other things. Fanfiction is addictive. O_o
mikage chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
your story is pretty interesting even though it was short. i think deep in his heart ed must have believed in God because although he kept claiming he is an atheist, he also mention something about intruding on God's territory regarding human transmutation and falling under judgement. that, and the idea of redeeming what he had lost...and believing that some things are not supposed to be done, seem to indicate the disprecracy between his claims and thoughts.
Uchiha Kuraiko chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
"one of the many worshippers of caffeine." I really liked that line for Roy.

and mentioning The Truth was a good touch. I've read up to 45 in the manga.

this is a really good fic, I like your writing style and this has a lot of really great lines.
Orlan Drake chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Another wonderful piece. You're just so insightful into the minds of their characters.
kweli chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
yes, i agree with you. ed believes in god, he fights with him constantly. he just believes god has done nothing but allow his life to be ruined. but actually it's the opposite: he has al he has life, but all he does is count his losses instead of his blessings.
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
This was an interesting study in the conflict between science and religion. I enjoy your insights into the Fullmetal Alchemist characters. Please keep writing, 'cause I always look forward to your stories! Thanks!