Reviews for Damage
delete-account-please 5667167 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Terrific story.
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
awesome story it was cute.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Really fantastic story it was cute
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This was a cute story.
BlueBloodlover1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Type your review here...
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Very good story liked it a lot.
ivanka chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
this story is awesome! thanks for sharing
JesseTravisfan chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Great trilogy! It has been here for years, and I just found it. I though I have read all Jesse-stories here, but I wasn't. :D
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
this was a great story.
HELENz chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Amusing set of three stories! Nice job!
key of darkness chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Wow. Just wow...
kittn chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
This was great! You took two lighthearted fics and turned out a third that put everything back where it belonged (well, except maybe Jesse's bones...). Steve will be a responsible citizen again - at least, until Jesse pranks him again! Good job!
cayenta chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
This is very good! Jesse now understands the saying that payback is a bitch! You are so deivious, and I feel sorry for yoour friends if ever decide to play a prank on them. Your very go0d.
texas2step chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I must say that even in the midst of controversy you have shown through as an excellent writer. This was truly a fitting conclusion to the trilogy. I admire you for continuing on with the story. You seemed to cover a lot of bases and questions that were raised in previous postings. As a fan of yours I am truly looking forward to more from you in the future. (I hope not to distant) Thank you for the enjoyment that this trilogy brought me.
Cassandra chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Excellent. Loved this. I'm glad to see that even though we don't see his punishment, Steve doesn't get off scot free for this (it was a gross abuse of his powers, after all and not something any responsible cop would have done), as the captain comes along. I don't see him being busted down to traffic cop (although he would deserve it), but he's lucky there was no internal enquiry into his actions and if ever he does get investigated (even if its because of spurious accusations later), then this incident will only serve to fan the flames of that accusation - and maybe it'll be up to Jesse to try to put things right (although he could never justify this to IA even if he can do that for himself)!

Loved the nightmare at the end - even though he's trying to look recovered for Steve's sake (and Mark, probably), he's far from okay. This will haunt him for some time to come and I suspect Steve (and Mark) will know he's suffering from nightmares even if he tries to hide it.

I do have one question - did I read wrong or did the guy crush his hand? If so, that hasn't been addressed. It could be me who's read it incorrectly. I shall go back and re-read (any excuse to do that is a good one!)

Thank you for a wonderful end to the trilogy.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »