Reviews for This Demon has Teeth
buddybuddy96 chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
Will this be updated? Maybe? It is very good, and it just stopped at a very very good part. please?
jesusmysavior911 chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
sweet
CraneLee chapter 6 . 10/30/2006
Love it so far- but there are few things I hope you know of-

1. Sebastian is the 14 year old trewp in the comics that marries Raven (or attempts to- I've read it over and over again but I'm still not sure if they were really married- or finished the wedding actually)

2. Vampires originated from the legend of Dracula (it's a true story- about a mass murderer) I love your whole analogy (sp?) about the demon/vampire mix thing you got going. But you might want to brush up on your vampire history.

But I love it all the way.
pepperdadog chapter 6 . 9/3/2006
wow! this is great! u shoud publish this! OH! and update it too!
Psychotol chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
This is pretty cool, love the way they all just assumed based on movies that sunlight would kill vampires (Although given how shit the special effects and plots of a lot of movies are, I'm surprised none of them thought to ask Cerise what they needed to know).

Also, given that the blood bank is usually short on blood at the best of times, I'm surprised Raven went for that (thus endangering the lives of human patients) instead of going to the butcher's for pigs blood (The pigs will die anyway, might as well use the blood).

Anyway, so far so cool, hope to see more soon.
666-anti-christ chapter 6 . 5/13/2006
will you update already! ive been waiting for about a year now _ just update! please :(
FadedPhantom chapter 6 . 11/7/2005
great story! i can't wait to find out what happens, so please update soon! :-D
XsuicideXkittyX chapter 6 . 10/22/2005
this is so cool
Ravenalltheway chapter 6 . 9/25/2005
OMG your story is so good i hope u write or post chapter 7 soon. You are a great writer keep up the wonderful work
Stars-Eclipsed chapter 6 . 9/24/2005
oh this is great
sarah somebody chapter 6 . 7/18/2005
hiya

i like ur story its really kl

plz rite a knew chapy its a good story, plz dnt tell me that the kid is going to die, i like her

thanx
Necrovore chapter 6 . 4/28/2005
Look forward to reading more.
LITTLE BLUE DEVIL chapter 6 . 4/26/2005
Great story!Wright more plz!1one!1
Illucida chapter 6 . 4/19/2005
I love it! But I thought this was a Rob/Rae. Oh well I love it.
Esprit D'escalier chapter 6 . 4/16/2005
A painting, a book, and an about to be planned attack...
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »