Reviews for Footsteps
numom1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Ah, what a wonderful teaser. I see you've never wrote more that you posted here. Is there another place to find the rest of the story or...? If not, it's still not too late to add more. Plese... :D
Nighshae chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Why did you never continue this? You did such a wonderful job setting this up, and it is so very logical to have happened, but you never went any further with it. You should, readers would really, really appreciate it.
Kate chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
I don't usually write review...because I mostly read my stories offline and I don't have time to write them, but your stori is too superb I had to...simply had to. Please write a sequel, I would love to see the interactions between Daniel and his son, it would be so great. Thank you for the story...
norgiz chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
Ohhh, can't wait for more!
lynne chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
oh my god, that was great, you must let me know whaen you right more
ShelleyShell chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
Oh My Gosh! Please continue! That is SO interesting! Wow!
Breeze1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2001
uh oh, that's quite a dilema going on for Daniel there. Great story!
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
How sad to live with so much bitterness in one's life. This fella needs some serious counseling! Stephen probably wouldn't feel so much rancor towards Daniel, if he only knew how much heartache and problems that Daniel has gone through. Maybe. Some people like to cling to their anger. It would be kind of fun if you would write a lighter story, maybe with a lot of humor, showing how Daniel's son adapts to life in the mountain, and how people react to him. Especially Jack.
StarKitty chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
Ooh, you are going to write a sequal to this, right? This is good! This is very good!
Victoria May chapter 1 . 3/19/2001
I truly enjoyed this fic-Daniel's reaction was dead on. Please write another story to follow this and let us know how Daniel copes.
Lyn chapter 1 . 3/19/2001
Wow! What a zinger! So Daniel's a daddy, eh? Interesting premise - you could do lots with this. And sorry Stephen is so 'pissy'. Nice start. Hope you'll do more with this...
Dana chapter 1 . 3/19/2001
This was just the Prologue right? Or maybe the Teaser right? There is more of this story Right? You CAN NOT just leave it where it is. I'm pulling out the Zat Gun and I'm demanding that you post more. :)
Becky bekybob13aol.com chapter 1 . 3/19/2001
Oh my...ack! You have to continue with this! lol I haven't seen The Curse yet, I'm in syndication :end of third season now:, but I know who Sarah is, etc. Hrrry with more please! :)