Reviews for Prongslet
HermioneWP chapter 41 . 5/4
Pleas eplease please please please continue it omg I saw this coming but realllllllly please like I've invested so much time into it and I've felt feelings please I will pay you with my soul (I would give you money but I'm broke) please omg
HermioneWP chapter 40 . 5/4
Gryffindor even tho Hufflepuff is the coolest.
HermioneWP chapter 39 . 5/4
I love the St Mungo's chapters in 5. Especially where the meet Gilderoy and Frank and Alixce
HermioneWP chapter 38 . 5/4
I feel like it's a bit unrealistic them wanting him back bc they hated him and didn't want anything to do with him.

Also I'm pretty sure in a muggle court the dursleys would be convicted
HermioneWP chapter 37 . 5/4
Hmmm. Accio bc then you wouldn't have to move.

Also, I. Regulus's letter , it said Snape was a mudblood, but actually hes half blood. His mum was a witch.
HermioneWP chapter 36 . 5/4
I think I have READ the series at least 5-6 times, but I have the Stephen Fry audio books which I listen to on repeat and have done for the past 3 years sooo in total about 20 times each.

Idk whether to keep reading bc last night I stayed up til 5am oops and I need sleep but this story is so good
HermioneWP chapter 35 . 5/4
I think that All was either sorted into Gryffindor because that where most of the Weasley Potters were, and he was terrified of being Slytherin.

Then again, I also think he could be slytherin as he realises that its not that bad.

But tbh, I think he would be a better Gryffindor, but it depends how he is written.

Nonetheless, I think that he and Scorp would be really good friends. Maybe like Harry and Draco in this fic.
HermioneWP chapter 33 . 5/4
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yrd they need to make up they are otp
HermioneWP chapter 32 . 5/4
Well, Harry did die soooo.

Also I was like okay Alexis ik I'll imagine her like Molly Quinn (aka Alexis from Castle aka bae) then u were like Strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes so I'm thinking you do watch Castle.

Also I really like Alexis she is so nice. Also I want hLHarry and Draco to become friends yes.
HermioneWP chapter 31 . 5/3
I think that although she was quite young, they were made for each other and even if they didn't end up, people would still ship them. They are amazing and I love their relationship soooooo much.

Also good chapter. I hope that Xantos or whatever dies and Harry and Draco are bffs.

I also had a thought. Idk whether you've stopped this story or what, but what iF HERMIONE HAD ALL 4 ELEMENTS YES? YES! I AM A GENIUS
HermioneWP chapter 30 . 5/3
Good Draco is good yes.
HermioneWP chapter 29 . 5/3
If I HAD to choose a favourite twin, it would be Fred *sobs uncontrollably*
HermioneWP chapter 13 . 5/2
Yas. My favourite people. I can't wait til Fred and George get back yuss
HermioneWP chapter 12 . 5/2
I like the idea that Harry is completely unaware of werewolves and is so nice. He's so sweeeet.
HermioneWP chapter 11 . 5/2