Reviews for Prongslet
PLEASE CONTINUE! I've re-read this story so many times and it's not even finished! I love it so much!
Lisa Akers chapter 41 . 6/27
please continue
PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY! IT SO SO SO GOOD. I LOVE THE CHARACTERS YOU'VE CREATED AND THE PLOT IS SO INTRIGUING
Ohh please continue ...This is a fanfic which is different in quite likable ways ...I hope in getting the next chapter.
SlytherinQueen12 chapter 1 . 4/30
Oh. My. God. Why are you even thinking of giving this up?! I recently found this and... just... WOW! Please please PLEASE continue this! Don't live us all like this!
Snaggledog chapter 33 . 4/26
You know, I've made it this far reading your story and it is quite good. I'm stopping because of a continual irritation of "the Black", "the Lupin","the Potter" and more. I've never heard English used this way and it is getting too painful to continue.

Sorry
Ruby Princess of the Rose chapter 41 . 3/27
Please, please, PLEASE continue this? I really, really love it, and I just found it. this story is really well done, and I NEED to know what happens! Please, please continue. You're such a good author! 3
Ethan Illinois Jones chapter 14 . 2/24
Molly, are you saying two men can't raise a child!? /so disappointed/ A child doesn't need a woman raising them to thrive in life and be happy! All the child needs is someone who will show them love and will be able to support them! It does not involve the gender of the caretaker!

And shame on you, Molly, for being such a judgemental know-it-all!
Toothyhogwartz chapter 5 . 2/24
This is like my 4th or 5th maybe even 6th time reading this and I love it thank you for making an amazing fanfictio 3
The awkward thing is that I was listening to fan made song parodies while browsing fanfiction, I just happened to be listening to one about how terrible Draco is...
Flr chapter 41 . 12/30/2016
continue
Guest chapter 40 . 12/9/2016
Slytherin
Guest chapter 37 . 12/9/2016
Accio
Guest chapter 8 . 11/19/2016
I think you are doing a wonderful job with this!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/19/2016
this is a really great fan-fiction!
1,902 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »