Reviews for Prongslet
Please, please, please finish this story! It is so sweet and I wish that it had happened!
Silverskrill Elysia chapter 41 . 6/18
please please please PLEASE please finish this story! It's one of the BEST Harry grows up with Padfoot and Moony fics I've read. And you can't just leave it on that cliffhanger at the end of chapter 40
creibly chapter 41 . 4/8
please finish this story
Aww man and not completed. Totally left hanging.
kitkatrth chapter 41 . 3/16
This needs to be completed!
Please continue this fic. It is definitely one of the best I have ever read.
paula chapter 4 . 12/12/2017
socute
paula chapter 7 . 11/13/2017
sosweet
msellis1994 chapter 41 . 10/4/2017
Actually a good story up till last chapter and i feel like i wasted all this time for a buildup that never was written :/
Venus914 chapter 13 . 8/20/2017
Oh god...you cant help it, can you? A fanfiction where everything can be different and you had Harry be friends with the Weasleys. Molly wil begin attaching herself and her brood to them soon enough...devaluing Sirius's place in Harry's life. She then will push her son to be best friends with Harry. If not, Ron the lazy jealous one will push himself to be Harry's friend, even without Molly's help because Ron, while lazy, is smart. He knows the only chance for a better life without much effort is to be best friends with the BWL. It will also make him feel superior to his brothers. And lets not forget Ginny whom will Molly will train to seduce Harry. In Molly's mind, the Potter and Black's money will be Harry so she will need to get Harry for her family.
justanfanboy chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
my god, I read a lot of storys with remus self wallowing but really he can let harry grow up with him and he almost says no. he's a werewolf for mabye 10hours a month, lock yourself up and done
Guest chapter 41 . 6/28/2017
PLEASE CONTINUE! I've re-read this story so many times and it's not even finished! I love it so much!
Lisa Akers chapter 41 . 6/27/2017
please continue
Guest chapter 41 . 6/5/2017
PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY! IT SO SO SO GOOD. I LOVE THE CHARACTERS YOU'VE CREATED AND THE PLOT IS SO INTRIGUING
Guest chapter 41 . 5/11/2017
Ohh please continue ...This is a fanfic which is different in quite likable ways ...I hope in getting the next chapter.
1,913 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »