Reviews for Prongslet
Please continue this fic. It is definitely one of the best I have ever read.
paula chapter 4 . 12/12/2017
socute
paula chapter 7 . 11/13/2017
sosweet
msellis1994 chapter 41 . 10/4/2017
Actually a good story up till last chapter and i feel like i wasted all this time for a buildup that never was written :/
Venus914 chapter 13 . 8/20/2017
Oh god...you cant help it, can you? A fanfiction where everything can be different and you had Harry be friends with the Weasleys. Molly wil begin attaching herself and her brood to them soon enough...devaluing Sirius's place in Harry's life. She then will push her son to be best friends with Harry. If not, Ron the lazy jealous one will push himself to be Harry's friend, even without Molly's help because Ron, while lazy, is smart. He knows the only chance for a better life without much effort is to be best friends with the BWL. It will also make him feel superior to his brothers. And lets not forget Ginny whom will Molly will train to seduce Harry. In Molly's mind, the Potter and Black's money will be Harry so she will need to get Harry for her family.
justanfanboy chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
my god, I read a lot of storys with remus self wallowing but really he can let harry grow up with him and he almost says no. he's a werewolf for mabye 10hours a month, lock yourself up and done
Guest chapter 41 . 6/28/2017
PLEASE CONTINUE! I've re-read this story so many times and it's not even finished! I love it so much!
Lisa Akers chapter 41 . 6/27/2017
please continue
Guest chapter 41 . 6/5/2017
PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY! IT SO SO SO GOOD. I LOVE THE CHARACTERS YOU'VE CREATED AND THE PLOT IS SO INTRIGUING
Guest chapter 41 . 5/11/2017
Ohh please continue ...This is a fanfic which is different in quite likable ways ...I hope in getting the next chapter.
SlytherinQueen12 chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
Oh. My. God. Why are you even thinking of giving this up?! I recently found this and... just... WOW! Please please PLEASE continue this! Don't live us all like this!
Snaggledog chapter 33 . 4/26/2017
You know, I've made it this far reading your story and it is quite good. I'm stopping because of a continual irritation of "the Black", "the Lupin","the Potter" and more. I've never heard English used this way and it is getting too painful to continue.

Sorry
Ruby Princess of the Rose chapter 41 . 3/27/2017
Please, please, PLEASE continue this? I really, really love it, and I just found it. this story is really well done, and I NEED to know what happens! Please, please continue. You're such a good author! 3
Ethan Illinois Jones chapter 14 . 2/24/2017
Molly, are you saying two men can't raise a child!? /so disappointed/ A child doesn't need a woman raising them to thrive in life and be happy! All the child needs is someone who will show them love and will be able to support them! It does not involve the gender of the caretaker!

And shame on you, Molly, for being such a judgemental know-it-all!
Toothyhogwartz chapter 5 . 2/24/2017
This is like my 4th or 5th maybe even 6th time reading this and I love it thank you for making an amazing fanfictio 3
1,908 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »