Reviews for Prongslet
Charlie0925 chapter 41 . 9/28/2014
So glad to see you back and cannot wait to read more of this! ;o)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
I was enjoying this story until I read this chapter. I can already see Harry ending up just like James Potter or one of his friends. Lets be honest they are already picking his house for him with the colors. Why not something more nutral? Because then he will like others besides Gryffendor colors.
twilightdragons chapter 41 . 9/24/2014
Have to admit, I forgot about this story untill the update alert poped up in my inbox. It took me some time, but I've just reread the entire story, and I hope you will finish this :)
Starlight chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
HELLO HAGRID!
Starlight chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Jeez, little Harry RUNS off!
Starlight chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Well, I'll consider it okay
Starlight chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Despite err a bit of ... Difference I would be mad if I don't continue reading:) Hope you continue like this;)
Starlight chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I don't know, Remus and Sirius aren't like that, had they known harry was being mistreated, they would have banged Dumbledore's head in a wall and would have rushed to Privet Drive. Giving sweet old uncle Vernon a taste of what it feels like to use magic:-/ They sound a bit irresponsible in the fic and do I read right? If Sirius had been free, he would have let Harry go to the Dursleys in a million years ... Let alone not seeing him for TWO years!
Jayde chapter 41 . 9/19/2014
Please please please carry on until
Harry is at school I am begging cuz I love it so much!
Jayde chapter 39 . 9/19/2014
Love it so so much
Jayde chapter 37 . 9/17/2014
I'm so sad I don't want harry to go back to the dursleys! :(
VFPC chapter 41 . 9/17/2014
Please do continue!
supernaturalstevie chapter 41 . 9/17/2014
It's so funny. I obviously put you or this story in an alert, because I got an email notification that it had been updated, and after the initial, wait, what? I got really excited! Looking forward to seeing what you do and where you go with everything. :)
je t'amour chapter 41 . 9/15/2014
Yes please continue it! I just went back and reread the entire thing in anticipation of the 41st chapter and it wasn't even a chapter... I'd like to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 34 . 9/15/2014
Love it! Can't wait till Harry's older.
1,959 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »