Reviews for Prongslet
The One Eyed Witch chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
Aw...

That is so sweet. I was close to tears when I read this chapter. And Harry is so cute.

Will Remus and Sirius come back to hex the Dursleys?
bookish1reading chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
I'm njoying the story and want to know if you ar looking for a beta. If so my e-mail is on the directory.
ambereyes2873 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
This story sounds really good so far. I'm loving it already. I love Sirius and Remus. Poor Harry, i can't wait until they pick up Harry, he's going to have a good and /loving/ home. finally. anyway, please update soon, i can't wait for more.
athenakitty chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
Will Harry get some growth and nutritional potion to counter the effects of the Dursleys? sight. Will Sirius and Remus return for an encore performance? untidy. I do hope the wards fall down and the Dursleys get their just desserts. Dursleys dead? All four of them?
maria chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I can't wait for sirius and remus to pickup harry from the dursely's, I wonder how harry will react? Anyway I can't wait to see where you take this story. Please contiue and update soon!
Schnickledooger chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
:screams:XD! SO COL! I STARTED SCROLLING DOWN TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER 'CUZ I WANTED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED 'CUZ THIS FIC IS AWESOME, AND THEN I REALIZED IT DIDN'T *HAVE* A NEXT CHAPTER!UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! YOUR FIC ROCKS!
Shin TriAce chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
*places author on Author Alert* Yup, I definitely liked this so far, so please continue soon. Pretty please?
aither chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Please do continue. I'd like to see what happens next and how you portray little Harry. Good luck!
kari chapter 1 . 3/27/2005