Reviews for Prongslet
love4HP chapter 4 . 4/11/2021
Oh how nice. No punishment for harming an innocent child. Didn't know that in crimes such as this exchange and bargaining is possible like a bribe without even going to trial. I hate Dursleys and I hate every such writer who shows mercy to them. False promises of punishment really.
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 1 . 3/30/2021
update this story please
lizyeh2000 chapter 1 . 12/28/2020
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
love4HP chapter 40 . 12/5/2020
Did not enjoy this story. Especially showing Lucius Malfoy so early in story, showing such negativity so early. Sometimes HP universe fanfic writers forget that HP cannon was not only about deatheaters and Dursleys. It was showing such delicate balance that despite the fears and negativity in cannon, HP books and films are still first in Ranking, when it comes to returning to such fantasy universe which makes one feel-good, better. Not just overpower pain. Hated it here.
vjkiteley chapter 1 . 11/11/2020
I have read some of the reviews please don't make this a Ginny and Harry pairing any other pairing but that
Hermione Granger chapter 12 . 10/19/2020
ha you ahve the best cutest story ever!
Rebe Marauder chapter 2 . 10/19/2020
Siempre que leo sobre los Dursley, me entra una rabia asesina
Rebe Marauder chapter 1 . 10/19/2020
Me encantan este tipo de fics! ¡Allá voy!
David chapter 1 . 8/27/2020
Age should not matter when you write something, be you ten or 50. If you have a sound grasp on your subject then it will turn out well. The fact that you are fourteen will have an impact on your story as you will be telling this story from a much younger view where the young Harry will act much more his age and not from an older view. An Elemental Wizard. That certainly got my attention very quickly. I think that will drive this story in directions nobody's thought of. Well done. And now I shall read this right to the last chapter simply because I want to, the Elementary Wizard angle having grabbed my attentio. One last thing. Do have fun with this one
Tanu123 chapter 15 . 6/16/2020
Can you have a play date at the Weasley’s? And for Harry to think that Ginny is kind of cute and fun!
peg441asus chapter 29 . 6/3/2020
I like George best. He's a little more thoughtful and sensitive. (George approaches Harry to help him with his trunk).
peg441asus chapter 28 . 6/3/2020
I find your story interesting. It's a little hard to follow jumping around from plot to plot. I think you have too many going at once. I also don't understand Sirius's aversion to reading. In the books, James and Sirius didn't like to study but they were still got decent grades. Afterall Sirius and Remus gave Harry an entire set of DADA books for Christmas.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/12/2020
Fist some thoughts number one I felt that you portrayed Harry a bit less like an abused boy. Can I get an explanation please?
Bioluminescent-Moon chapter 41 . 5/9/2020
ahem. Where is the modified story?
MidnightRose67 chapter 3 . 11/17/2019
Good if Harry sang ‘I think I’m gonna like it here’ from Annie? The shoe are both orphans and were left in a horrible environment,then taken away by caring a plot bunny,I’ll probably use it for my OC tho
1,959 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »