Reviews for Prongslet
Random Person chapter 27 . 9/5/2019
Bellatrix
Random Person chapter 26 . 9/4/2019
Holly moly. Remember me, the one who had DID. Well I(Fire/Water) can detect emotions and guess pretty well what people are thinking. (Coincidence?) And me (the other one) can tell if someone is trustworthy, and am really good with animals, I can almost communicate with my dog. Is that the earth power. But holy moly, coincidence, or are you and I ones who are or know about Elementals...
Random Person chapter 24 . 9/4/2019
Fire and water. One to balance the other. But my other self, (I have DID, look it up) would have wind and earth I would have fire and my first, and me would have wind first.
HuntressOfTheUnknown chapter 41 . 8/6/2019
"Hindsight is 20/20" and "You are your own harshest critic" are both very true. Your writing could use a little work and you've likely learned quite a bit since writing this so you can improve it. However, it's a pretty good story as is and you should be proud of it. You only judge it so harshly because it's your work and now you can do it and include everything you've learned. It's a great story and I hope you eventually continue it.
MadisonPotter22 chapter 41 . 8/6/2019
Continue plz
MadisonPotter22 chapter 36 . 8/6/2019
Over a hundred each book.
OneDocToHealThemAll chapter 1 . 7/10/2019
Venus914 someone really didn’t understand the Weasleys at all. Childish hatred!
Guest chapter 41 . 5/7/2019
THAT WAS NOT A Very good ending
Guest chapter 2 . 4/17/2019
How old was he in chapter two?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2019
They need to get the authorities involved. Frame them for killing harry or revisit their cruelties on them magically.. Too often the Dursley's get away with their criminal behaviour. There are laws! They should be applied!
Slytherpuff24 chapter 40 . 1/16/2019
Slytherein
MGW chapter 41 . 12/28/2018
I absolutely LOVE this fic! It is honestly one of the best I've read and I would love it if you continued writing it, at least until the end of Harry's first year, I'd love to see Ron's reaction to Hermione being a witch!
Venus914 chapter 14 . 12/26/2018
I really hate Molly and by extension, the Weasleys which includes Hermione coz she married to the family. Why can't I read Harry Potter Weasley-free?
Guest chapter 41 . 11/13/2018
Yes please revamp! I've spent the last two days reading it and loved it. It's still bloody brilliant for the work of a teen
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2018
Love this already, just started but you are aware its actually poisonous to remus that potion?
1,959 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »